Main Menu

When you see it...

Started by Suu, February 06, 2010, 05:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: vexati0n on February 08, 2010, 06:52:55 AM

just saying.

that's what I thought?

I mean I did find the face, but then I saw how the light was falling on the wall and figured Suu probably didn't mean that. I mean Suu, really? Or are you trying to troll us with this?

I mean, especially if you say that wall is made of chunks of slate and granite, which I presume must be pretty irregular, yeah?

I figure it would look totally different from up close or a different angle. Or even when it's not viewed through a mobile phone camera.

I seem to remember you mentioning having better than 20/20 eyesight right? What does it really look like, Suu?

Or do you believe the Cydonia "face" on Mars is also haunted? Same thing, facial shape caused by shadows on an irregular surface.

Did you know the human facial pattern recognition system only needs three dark blobs to determine whether something is a face (the eyes, and shadow below the nose). Friend of mine who builds AI applications for security systems told me that.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 09, 2010, 11:58:05 AM
The ghost MADE that selection of lights and shadows happen in that exact instant, with it's spooooOOOooooky ooky undead quantum ghostie powers.

Ahaaa, ok thanks. I don't know SHIT about ghosts, apparitionently.

QuoteBecause, as we all know, when it comes to ghosts, especially japanesey girly looking ghosts, it never pays to underestimate their evil powers.

One false move and BAM! no lower jaw for you! Occults razor and all that. . .

WTF?!! BE CAREFUL THERE SUU

QuoteAlthough, Suu has neither confirmed nor denied that that was the scary 'brix=shat' part of the photo :D

So that's what they call it, when the ghost manipulates the surface of the wall to look like a face? "Shitting bricks"?
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

LMNO

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 10, 2010, 02:28:35 PM

:spag:  :lulz:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on February 10, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on February 10, 2010, 02:28:35 PM

:spag:  :lulz:

Wasn't me.

Ghost of RWHN made me do it.

Suu

I actually didn't mean anything by posting the pics. There's nothing there and I took them out of sheer boredom. The shadows on the wall are definitely freaky though, because when you're there, you don't seem them as you do in photos, so I never saw the shape of a girl. The rocks look nothing more than rocks when you're in there.

I did, however, see someone walk through that dining room last night before we opened, I thought it was one of the cooks and they all denied it.

A few weeks ago after cleaning up from a large table near midnight I felt someone come up behind me and whisper in my ear. I turned around so fast I fell into the service station and the little Guatemalan dishwasher we have caught me and thought he was the one who scared me.

Now the REALLY freaky stuff happens upstairs. If I get time I'll have to go up there and take a few pictures to see what I may get. Probably nothing though.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rumckle

Quote from: Suu on February 10, 2010, 05:13:41 PM
I actually didn't mean anything by posting the pics. There's nothing there and I took them out of sheer boredom. The shadows on the wall are definitely freaky though, because when you're there, you don't seem them as you do in photos, so I never saw the shape of a girl. The rocks look nothing more than rocks when you're in there.

:lulz:
That's a great troll.

Now to go find a crappy camera, a dimly lit room and a paranormal forum.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rumckle on February 10, 2010, 11:52:42 PM
Quote from: Suu on February 10, 2010, 05:13:41 PM

:lulz:
That's a great troll.

Now to go find a crappy camera, a dimly lit room and a paranormal forum.

easier to just browse through your old photos for anything looking like a face?

Triple Zero

If you squint a littlebit you can see a zombie in this pic:

Suu

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 11, 2010, 10:52:32 AM
If you squint a littlebit you can see a zombie in this pic:

LOOK OUT ZIPPY! THAT FLOATING BRONZE BUST BEHIND YOU IS COVERED WITH ECTOPLASM!!!!!111

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: vexati0n on February 08, 2010, 06:52:55 AM

just saying.

Vex beat me to it, successful troll is Suuccessful.

Suu

This one actually got me first, even though I know it's the rock:

Sir Squid Diddimus

I really like the looks of the inside of the joint.

Suu

It's pretty awesome as only an exposed stone and brick 215 year old building can be.

This is the bar upstairs (only Wikitravel says it's the main bar...grr.):

This is the outside pre-renovations this summer: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marc72/2217066439/

Sir Squid Diddimus

yeah. we don't have shit like that here.