News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

"The More You Know" pic contest.

Started by Doktor Howl, November 17, 2014, 01:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Same line as above, but probably much lesser known:

There's potentially quite a bit to play with here.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

I'm considering adding a small, crying Afghani child in the lower left corner.

Cain

I was just about to say that was good, but required more Pakistani and Afghani children covered in the blood of their relatives.

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 18, 2014, 12:59:20 PM
I'm considering adding a small, crying Afghani child in the lower left corner.

I'd suggest 3, one in each of the "o"'s.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Possibly too depressing. By no means the most depressing image in the search that I wish I hadn't done just now.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Doesn't ring a bell for me, so possibly? Details?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 18, 2014, 02:44:24 PM
Possibly too depressing. By no means the most depressing image in the search that I wish I hadn't done just now.

We might have a winner here.
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Can't see imgur on this system, until they randomly change the permissions again.

I'll check it out at the hotel tonight.
Molon Lube