Previous topic - Next topic

Brotep

Wasn't quite sure where to put this.

It's a little old, and you may have already seen it, but it's pretty awesome:

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2010/04/the_politics_of_soci.html

Reginald Ret

QuoteOne cannot police by mimes alone

Hah, i like this.
This is the kind of politics i can get behind.
As little enforcement as possible.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Brotep

Yeah...Hilarious, inventive, and actually effective.  :)

He's running for President of Colombia again this year, after an unsuccessful attempt at the presidency and then vice-presidency.
Elections are on the 30th of this month. I really hope he wins.

Not only would it be fantastic to see his unorthodox strategies implemented on a national level, it could change the way they do politics.

President Television

I love what he did with the mimes. I really hope more governments will adopt similar methods of enforcement in the future, though I like to stay pessimistic about this sort of thing. It softens the disappointment.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.