News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Operation: Surprise Yourself

Started by =POPE= Monkey Smith, April 19, 2005, 05:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellNutmeg's a psychoactive drug similar to weed. Just in case there are one or two people on here who haven't read Naked Lunch.
never trust a junkie.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Cain

4 unfunny alts in one thread.  Count em, people!

East Coast Hustle

and Hugh contemplating reproducing.

terrifying.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Wait, was fluffy the alt?  or Gnimbley?

I forget.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Kaienne

Would slipping an armed mousetrap into the pocket of a pair of pants you don't usually wear while hammered and forgetting about it count?
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Xooxe

That was like walking in on an archaeological dig site and screaming "ROAR!" at the top of your lungs.

fogukaup

my father always used to sit me on his lap, take off his hat and say 'why play tricks when you can cunt lick'.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: =POPE= Monkey Smith on April 19, 2005, 05:17:23 AM
The goal of this operation is for you to gain the ability to play jokes on yourself, so that you are more able to play jokes on others.

The first step is to open your cranium, and, using medical implements (or scissors), segment the connections between the two sides of your brain.  Then repair your skull and scalp.  If you aren't sure of your capabilities here, you should probably cunsult either a liscensed physian or a squirrel before beginning.

Then, with one half of your brain, come up with a fun prank to play on yourself.  Imagine how surprised your other half will be when he finds he has had a bucket of water dumped on him... by himself!

Hail Eris.

BUMP
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

These people are all related to Holist correct?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: /b/earman on July 31, 2013, 03:12:39 AM
These people are all related to Holist correct?

No, but they have the same genetics anyway.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Left

Dude, I already play pranks on myself.
Usually " Where did I just put that thing?"
...Yeah, you probably do it, I do it worse.

...For instance, how many times have you left your keys in the freezer?
How many phones have you laundered or broke because you forgot they were in your pocket?
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on August 01, 2013, 12:02:17 AM
How many phones have you laundered or broke because you forgot they were in your pocket?

One, and it still worked after.