News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 11:23:30 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2011, 11:20:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 11:03:43 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 08, 2011, 10:17:05 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 10:06:16 PM
First response. He took it utterly seriously. :lulz:

Quote for the masses?
Here's two!
QuoteWhat kind of music u dance too I consider myself a good dancer in fact I might b going to [name of local club] thursday and we can dance together fyi im not into tanning I dont hav spiked hair but I am a good kooking guy who works and is not crazy and looking for sluts lol im 25 hispanic not fat or im toned goatee short blk hair and brn eyes if this sounds kewl let me kno

QuoteHey whats up.u.sound real k well I have natural tan dont nees that fake tan im brown year around if.u like for a true man and u are real.get back to me

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK???

This is ACTUALLY what's out there on the dating market.
Yep. Also, Fresno has its own special shade of dumb. Ask Jenne or Nigel - they'll confirm it.

Yep. And then there are special Portland gems like this: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/stp/2692417499.html
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2011, 11:29:40 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 11:23:30 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 08, 2011, 11:20:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 11:03:43 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 08, 2011, 10:17:05 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 08, 2011, 10:06:16 PM
First response. He took it utterly seriously. :lulz:

Quote for the masses?
Here's two!
QuoteWhat kind of music u dance too I consider myself a good dancer in fact I might b going to [name of local club] thursday and we can dance together fyi im not into tanning I dont hav spiked hair but I am a good kooking guy who works and is not crazy and looking for sluts lol im 25 hispanic not fat or im toned goatee short blk hair and brn eyes if this sounds kewl let me kno

QuoteHey whats up.u.sound real k well I have natural tan dont nees that fake tan im brown year around if.u like for a true man and u are real.get back to me

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK???

This is ACTUALLY what's out there on the dating market.
Yep. Also, Fresno has its own special shade of dumb. Ask Jenne or Nigel - they'll confirm it.

Yep. And then there are special Portland gems like this: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/stp/2692417499.html

I...what....GOD DAMNIT REALITY WHY MUST YOU BE SO UNREAL!!!!!

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Juana

Flagged. :lulz: Gonna repost, possibly modified. I'll post here again with the changed one.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Ah, Providence.  The ENTIRE post:

QuoteNSA Now - 40 (Warwick)

Date: 2011-11-08, 11:27AM EST
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

Looking for NSA now. Serious Only.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 09, 2011, 12:03:50 AM
Ah, Providence.  The ENTIRE post:

QuoteNSA Now - 40 (Warwick)

Date: 2011-11-08, 11:27AM EST
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

Looking for NSA now. Serious Only.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

What I love is ads like that, alternated with ads that say "IS ANYONE ON HERE REAL?" and "WHERE ARE ALL THE SERIOUS WOMEN?"

Oh oh oh and shit like this:

Quotelabrador love - 30 (ne portland)
Date: 2011-11-08, 12:16PM PST

my type of lady: between 21-35. likes big dogs. rockhoundig. lapdairy. is cutting and polishing rocks making jewlery. mushroom hunting. camping. drinking & smoking. having good times. if you enjoy these things reply.
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/m4w/2692070780.html
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here's a winnar, too:

QuoteJUST WANT A MOVIE DATE , OR DRINKS - 40 (beaverton )
Date: 2011-11-08, 11:07AM PST

JUST WANT TO GO OUT HAVE FUN MOVIES , DRINKS SOMTHING IM BOARD IM TALL , SEXY AND SMELL GOOD , I LIKE CURVY GIRLS
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/m4w/2691924884.html

Suu

I swear, half the posts on the Providence Craigslist are, "I LIEK PUSSY"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

East Coast Hustle

Remember ladies, guys who post their own personals ads on CL are guaranteed to be retards. You've got a much better chance of finding a non-retard (read: 2% instead of 0%) among the guys who understand internet demographics well enough to realize that their only real chance is in answering YOUR ad.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

I'm not serious about the ads, I just had a great laugh.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Roger's ad is magic. I have three dates for sure, and am talking with four other guys, and all of them are hot. WHAT THE FUCK.

Suu

I got two guys actually worth talking to. One was 45. Too old, but nice. And the other was a sharp-dressed 36 year old black man who I may go get coffee with for the sake of bullshitting some history. We have no attraction, but we hit it off on the geek factor of things.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on November 09, 2011, 01:39:34 AM
I got two guys actually worth talking to. One was 45. Too old, but nice. And the other was a sharp-dressed 36 year old black man who I may go get coffee with for the sake of bullshitting some history. We have no attraction, but we hit it off on the geek factor of things.

And, you can never tall what might happen when you meet someone in person.