News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 18, 2014, 06:53:40 PM
Not exactly sure what's happening in this picture, but I'm assuming I was drunk.

A lot of hotness is going on in that picture.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Not exactly sure what's happening in this picture, but I'm assuming I was drunk.

Damn.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Oh lord... so hot.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Chelagoras The Boulder

so boobs, much entice
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am finding my late-in-life development of boobs much amusing.

East Coast Hustle

I wish my sedentary male friends had such a positive attitude about that.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 21, 2014, 08:59:53 AM

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 21, 2014, 08:59:53 AM

:lulz:

Chelagoras The Boulder

Accidently started a flame war on facebook today. I swear I wasnt trying to start a fight, but then this happened:

Katie Williams
13 hrs ·
I want to add commentary to a post about feminism but I'm too tired and I'm not real articulate with my debate skills so I'm just going to go ahead and say some shit before I go to sleep.
Feminism exists to fight for equal treatment of women among other things. Wanting to call it egalitarianism undermines that this is PRIMARILY a fight for women. Are men so afraid to use the word because it has that "fem" suffix? Are women afraid to use the term because it puts an emphasis on their own struggle and that might scare a man away? A woman says she's a feminist and everyone rolls their eyes. A man says he's a feminist and he's taking great steps for the movement. WHAT THE FUCK. 1) it's not your fight 2) doesn't that completely undermine the point?
Egalitarianism is a safer word for men. It takes all the female power out of the word "feminism". Imagine being a rich guy going to a soup kitchen because you're hungry and hey everyone should have access to this right?? No. It's not for you. Feminism is so important and it's not even kind of confusing. Why are you so scared? Why is it so hard to understand that it is HIGH TIME women are treated the same, paid the same, allowed the same opportunities, and among other things just FREE to be on the same level as men?
There are lots of other things that would drastically improve life for all parties involved but it's 3am and I'm nauseous from reading all kinds of bullshit tonight so I'm gonna peace out.
tl;dr /FEMINISM/ isn't a scary word, kiddos. Calm it down.
Like ·  · Share
Adam Stewart, Laurel Bonkulala Benitez, Brad Waechter and 10 others like this.

David Caplin Its not. Its just the zealotry, and the care bears that freak out over any little thing they don't agree with.
10 hrs · Like

Marcel Alonzo Yea, I mean theres a huge difference between organized movements that fight to keep women's clinics open and stop domestic violence and the Tumblr kids who will pull straight up 4 chan level harassment on a person because they posted a racy limerick about Ferguson.
8 hrs · Like · 1

La'Ren Sisk Women are paid the same the tho. That statistic that feminists like to use to say we get paid 77¢ to a man's $ didn't compare men and women in the exact same jobs or with the same education. I'm not saying there aren't still problems for women out there but I don't believe there's a war in women still raging. Just my opinion tho. Miss you girly glad your sinus surgery went well!
8 hrs · Like

Marcel Alonzo Also, i've ben calling myself a male feminist for a while and people generally roll their eyes at me too. Or call me a faggot.
8 hrs · Like

Marcel Alonzo "Making great strides for the movement", now thatd be a new one
8 hrs · Like

Katie Williams I'm rolling my eyes at all of you
4 hrs · Like · 4

Marcel Alonzo Could be worse. You could be rolling someone else's eyes at us
4 hrs · Like

Katie Williams Please just leave
4 hrs · Like · 2

Adam Stewart As a male feminist who gives none fucks about eye rolls, i roll my eyes at Marcel and his egalitarian movement. My gf (the woman who showed me just what the fuck was up and I thank her everyday for it). He added us to his page, and my gf left after a c...See More
3 hrs · Like · 2

Brad Waechter This. So much this. I freaking love you Katie, keep doing your thing
3 hrs · Like · 1

Rachel Leanne Anybody who disagrees with Katie even a little bit, or who agrees with a "but" is a malfunctioning sphincter and should go far from civilization. It's a super simple idea, exactly as stated, and attempts to argue expose the arguer's self-centered, will...See More
3 hrs · Like · 3

Brad Waechter Oh and Marcel, you can SAY you're a male feminist all day and all night but if you don't understand something as simple as why egalitarian isn't a good rebranding of the movement then you're part of the problem, not the solution.
3 hrs · Like · 3

Katie Williams You can't pick and choose which parts of feminism you want to support and still call yourself feminist, male or otherwise. It's an all-inclusive thing with some really basic points and arguing just wastes time. Get with it or go away.
3 hrs · Like · 3

Marcel Alonzo Wow, this escalated quickly. Im not sure exactly what we're arguing about now. What exactly am I saying that is causing all this?
2 hrs · Like

Marcel Alonzo Also Brad Waechter, I understand why feminism shouldnt rebrand as egalitarianism. I made a post to that effect just the other night which I know you saw, so I think theres been some real misunderstanding here
2 hrs · Like

Katie Williams You guys have your own separate fight that I don't want happening here. Also it's not about you.

But, in the interests of self-awareness, i have to ask, am I the asshole here? Is there something i'm not being aware of? If so, what?  :sad:
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't even figure out what the fight is about.

Feminism has egalitarian principles but is about gender equality first and foremost. I would call it a subset of egalitarianism, just as the struggle for fair wages and to end racism are subsets of egalitarianism.

Men can be feminists, and a great many men I know are proud feminists.

So what the hell is the argument about?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also FYI I think you probably meant to post this in Open Bar, not in Spagbook.

LMNO

Also, who are you in the above qote?