News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Kai! What in the nine hells?

Started by Luna, August 26, 2011, 03:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Christ

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 26, 2011, 07:52:40 AM
I was amused by the article calling the mandibles "Ninja-Like"
It is a little-known fact that ninjas have jaws exceeding the length of their own arms.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well, if ones of these things came flying at me I doubt I would have enough science in me to go "Wow isn't that neat" as opposed to "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING THING KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT NOW!!!"

Anna Mae Bollocks

I can't make out much of a stinger on it, Khara. I think it just pinches you like an old coot pinching a waitress.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 26, 2011, 09:17:18 PM
I can't make out much of a stinger on it, Khara. I think it just pinches you like an old coot pinching a waitress.

I can't honestly say I would be willing to get close enough to know that Stella  :lulz:

Jenne

:lulz:  STELLA!

And Phox, I yoinked and shared liberally that wasp pic!  TY!

Phox

Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2011, 09:56:09 PM

:lulz:  STELLA!

And Phox, I yoinked and shared liberally that wasp pic!  TY!
No problem.  :lulz:

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."