News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

HOLY FUCKING PRIVACY RAPE!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 18, 2010, 05:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

wouldnt s/he just get into a heapfucktruckload of trouble, regardless of whether it was real or not?

also, Oregano.

though you couldnt tell the difference on a webcam anyways
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: Regret on February 19, 2010, 04:02:25 PM
Someone should start spreading the word about Mad Science! amongst kids everywhere.
I'm thinking a few recipes sent their way.

mutter mutter molotov mutter mutter thermite mutter mutter ductape mutter mutter overpowered laserpointer mutter mutter trained attack hampsters mutter mutt.

Nikelodeon's cartoon The Penguins of Madagascar had one episode where one of the penguins made a monster. At the end, the others were all like "Now you've learned your lesson, haven't you? MAD SCIENCE ARE BADD!!!" And I said "FUCK YOU, TELEVISION! :argh!: "

Richter

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 19, 2010, 04:16:05 PM
wouldnt s/he just get into a heapfucktruckload of trouble, regardless of whether it was real or not?

also, Oregano.

though you couldnt tell the difference on a webcam anyways

Exactly  :)
If the admin tips their hands, they call police, or push for a drug test (Which, if you're performign the action right, and not actually using real drugs, comes up negative).  Kind of useless now that they KNOW what they're doing, but getting them to admit WHY they suspect. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BabylonHoruv

http://craphound.com/littlebrother/download/

That's a story by Cory Doctorow who writes near future SciFi, set in a school with that sort of approach.  it includes a fair amount of currently useable countermeasures.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Dalek

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 19, 2010, 06:46:54 PM

That's a story by Cory Doctorow who writes near future SciFi, set in a school with that sort of approach.  it includes a fair amount of currently useable countermeasures.

Thanks for the link! I'm reading it now(thank god I have a PSP, and don't have to torture myself sitting infront of the computer for hours). Still on page 54 and it's pretty awesome!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 20, 2010, 05:48:59 PM
current news on story is that the school claim that they only turned on 42 laptops remotely to check if they were stolen or not and claims unjust outcry?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/20/AR2010022000679.html?hpid=moreheadlines

also
QuoteOne family alleges a school official mistook a piece of candy in a webcam photo for a pill and thought the youth was selling drugs.

waaaah!

I love how they think that makes it better.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: DALEKK on February 20, 2010, 01:45:24 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 19, 2010, 06:46:54 PM

Thanks for the link! I'm reading it now(thank god I have a PSP, and don't have to torture myself sitting infront of the computer for hours). Still on page 54 and it's pretty awesome!

I really enjoyed it.  He has a bunch of novels free for download on his site.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 20, 2010, 09:46:14 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 20, 2010, 08:56:09 PM
A likely story.

Sounds like something AWS:OM could ramp up a notch? :)

That's not a bad idea, and I would certainly hope so!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 20, 2010, 09:28:10 PM
dig that hole deeper fellahs. Just how long were they looking before they snapped that screener? Or were they using those magic 'activates when something looks like crack' webcams?

Drug recognition protocols?  Maybe easier than faces.

I just want to see this sort of BS STOMPED.  Brnd the fuckers pedophiles, and throw them to theconvicts.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat on February 22, 2010, 09:36:52 AM
the fycking big hole in their story is YOU DON'T NEED A WEBCAM TO PHYSICALLY LOCATE A LAPTOP. have they not heard of GPS tags?
If not, I suggest NOT TELLING THEM ABOUT THEM.
They'd have them turned on all the time and use them for following students D: