News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Listen up you scabby turds!

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, September 28, 2012, 02:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

I can't be held accountable every time Roger decides to go on one of his little tangents.
"You weren't around enough. You didn't hold him enough. You didn't teach him enough life lessons, how to cook, how to wipe is ass, etc.."
So now what. We have some self-important asshat of a "human being" what wears madgiqual underwear running against a kenyan alien from space, drones spying on us and killing families in foreign countries with no reach around, cats AND dogs living in the same household, hellish chicken sandwiches made of hate and fear banned by the rainbow toting hippies who just want their fair share of their lover's loot and this is MY FAULT??

Fuck you! Take responsibility AND take that scurvy bastard out for a walk every once in a while. Do I have to do EVERYTHING around here?!?

FUCKING FUUUUUUUUCK!!

Luna

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 28, 2012, 02:29:23 AM
I can't be held accountable every time Roger decides to go on one of his little tangents.
"You weren't around enough. You didn't hold him enough. You didn't teach him enough life lessons, how to cook, how to wipe is ass, etc.."
So now what. We have some self-important asshat of a "human being" what wears madgiqual underwear running against a kenyan alien from space, drones spying on us and killing families in foreign countries with no reach around, cats AND dogs living in the same household, hellish chicken sandwiches made of hate and fear banned by the rainbow toting hippies who just want their fair share of their lover's loot and this is MY FAULT??

Fuck you! Take responsibility AND take that scurvy bastard out for a walk every once in a while. Do I have to do EVERYTHING around here?!?

FUCKING FUUUUUUUUCK!!

I'll walk him, but ONLY if YOU put the dogcatcher's pole on him.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

FUCKING FUUUUUUUUCK!!

They neglect me, Squiddy.  :cry:

I WANT to be good, but I have had no guidance or life-lessons from any of these abusive assbaskets.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Time to tighten that jockstrap till it's cutting through your navel, private!
Get up! Get on your feet!
This ain't no fuckin pony show, this is 2012!
We have work to do! Horses to oil! Clouds to paint! Children to fart on!

MOVE IT!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 28, 2012, 02:33:54 AM

MOVE IT!

I made my boss spew a 3 minute rant today, and he wasn't even ranting at me.  Does that count?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 02:34:54 AM

MOVE IT!

I made my boss spew a 3 minute rant today, and he wasn't even ranting at me.  Does that count?

NO! Not if he's not ranting at YUO!!

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 28, 2012, 02:41:34 AM

MOVE IT!

Well, it started out at me, but morphed into a spittle-flying, teeth gnashing hatespew at the IT department.

But he made me erase the LMFAO soundboard off my crackberry anyway.  :(

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 02:52:47 AM

MOVE IT!

Well, it started out at me, but morphed into a spittle-flying, teeth gnashing hatespew at the IT department.

+10 for you, everyone hates IT
-5 for your boss, soundboards are fun god damn it

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 28, 2012, 02:57:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 02:52:47 AM

MOVE IT!

+10 for you, everyone hates IT
-5 for your boss, soundboards are fun god damn it

Boss:  Any comments?

Skyblu, from under table:  I'm Sexay and I know it!

Boss:  WHAT?

Redfu:  GIRL, LOOK AT THAT BODY!

Boss:  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Redfu:  SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN'

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 02:31:31 AM

FUCKING FUUUUUUUUCK!!

I WANT to be good, but I have had no guidance or life-lessons from any of these abusive assbaskets.

You know what they say; there are no bad TGRRs, only bad TGGR owners.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 03:13:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 02:31:31 AM

FUCKING FUUUUUUUUCK!!

You know what they say; there are no bad TGRRs, only bad TGGR owners.

Didn't anybody read the manual?

SOMEBODY CALL THE HELP DESK!