News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

V3X Rides the Correct Motorcycle

Started by LMNO, October 23, 2012, 05:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: V3X on October 23, 2012, 05:20:39 PM
Watching { WWE wrestling | American Politics } is my one guilty pleasure. I know the story lines are written ahead of time, and the whole { match | election } is rigged from the start, but the compelling narratives are addictive. I find myself rooting for someone to jump into the { ring | race } and start beating a guy with a { fold-up chair | focus-group-tested zinger } . I know it's all fake and contrived, and there'll never be real { appreciation for | progress in } the arena of { real wrestling | meaningful politics } until we give up our addiction to this fake, over-the-top, badly-acted crap. But I { bought my  season pass | invested in my candidate } and it seems like such a waste to give up now.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

QuoteWatching  American Politics  is my one guilty pleasure. I know the story lines are written ahead of time, and the whole  match  is rigged from the start, but the compelling narratives are addictive. I find myself rooting for someone to jump into the  ring  and start beating a guy with a  fold-up chair  . I know it's all fake and contrived, and there'll never be real  appreciation for  the arena of  real wrestling  until we give up our addiction to this fake, over-the-top, badly-acted crap. But I  invested in my candidate  and it seems like such a waste to give up now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Lecherous

--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Pæs

I am so pleased that this is going on.