News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

SAEGASM

Started by Gretel, March 23, 2009, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gretel

That's probably something everybody of us does from time to time. We all get SAEs regularily with the ads (or is it really just me?). Probably one per day, in the past I used them to send back other ads or ads of my own products, but lately I changed to one line meme bombs, surrealistic pictures and nonsense poems. SAEs are just a great chance to mindfuck people in an easy and simple way.

Triple Zero

what are you talking about? what is an SAE?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Iron Sulfide

self addressed envelopes?

except that i'm more familiar with the term "self addressed, stamped envelope'' or SASE.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Iron Sulfide

also, if this is the sort of thing you're interested in  find some George Hayduke books.

That's where i first read about this. he's full of classic and nasty gymnastics.

"Revenge: Don't get Mad, Get Even" is prolly his best, IMO.
Ya' stupid Yank.

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

Gretel

Thanks for this information.

Yeah, I meant, self adressed and stamped envelopes.

Template

The "business reply mail" stuff, that's free to send?

Gretel

Yeah, those things. I always used them for some pranks but lately had some ideas to do these pranks a little more mindfuckerier.

For example, even some small buisnesses send envelopes like this, but mostly they can only affort one person for the post office, so all the replies will go to the same person. So it would be just so easy to collect some and send them on different days.
"I watch you"
"I know how you feel"
"You always felt, like something was wrong. That you were probably different, that the world might not be the place most people think."
"You're right. There is something odd in this world and you are special. You have to rediscover it on your own."
"Follow your thoughts. You know the truth"

And so on, you can simply lead in the direction you want, like to discordianism or to paraoia. It's only important to get them in the first few letters. Be recognizably. There are probably other prankers, so you won't like to get mixed up with them for full effect. Also. looking recognizable increases the spooky effect.