News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Do you know how much profit there is in building and maintaining prisons? There are entire local economies built on them.
I bet we'll get a debtors' prison someday entirely too soon. They just won't call it that and no one will know or care about the difference, such as it may be.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on September 07, 2012, 05:33:35 AM
Do you know how much profit there is in building and maintaining prisons? There are entire local economies built on them.
I bet we'll get a debtors' prison someday entirely too soon. They just won't call it that and no one will know or care about the difference, such as it may be.

I think they should make a reality TV show where instead of winning a big fortune, you just get to have your debt erased and you go back to zero wealth. The losers go to debtors' prison.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

CorbeauEtRenard

Quote from: v3x on September 07, 2012, 06:45:25 AM

I think they should make a reality TV show where instead of winning a big fortune, you just get to have your debt erased and you go back to zero wealth. The losers go to debtors' prison.

There used to actually be a show like that. Well, at least the first half. It was just called Debt.
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: CorbeauEtRenard on September 07, 2012, 07:29:22 AM

There used to actually be a show like that. Well, at least the first half. It was just called Debt.

I try to invent some Horror, and this fucking planet has beat me to it.

CorbeauEtRenard

Quote from: v3x on September 07, 2012, 07:34:57 AM

16 years ago, no less  :horrormirth:
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: CorbeauEtRenard on September 07, 2012, 07:36:38 AM
Quote from: v3x on September 07, 2012, 07:34:57 AM

16 years ago, no less  :horrormirth:

Happens every time.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

Hope you people all enjoyed Fox News airing an Arizona suicide live on national TV today. We really go the extra mile to keep you entertained here.

Freeky

Quote from: v3x on September 29, 2012, 07:00:28 AM
Hope you people all enjoyed Fox News airing an Arizona suicide live on national TV today. We really go the extra mile to keep you entertained here.
I heard about that.  Was it at a sport thing?

Luna

With a five second delay...

Holy fuck. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

He stole a car, I believe.

Police were closing in, preferred to die instead of going to jail....I actually thought it was common policy to keep things like that on a 10 second time delay, just in case of such events.  But then again, it's meant to be common policy that news stations report, you know, news and facts and things, which FOX also clearly fails at.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."