News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

An Epistle to Them that got Ears.

Started by LMNO, February 11, 2005, 12:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

Also, Hoshi, I've noticed that politicians don't get much pie really. I mean, at least on the campaigns I've seen or been in, there are a lot of:

-Pancake breakfasts
-Spaghetti feeds
-Steak frys
-Clif bars
-Vegan marshmallows
-Chocolate cake
-Potlucks

But no pie, at least not as far as I have seen.  :( Which is dumb, because election season is mostly in the summertime, when there are berries all over the place just BEGGING to be made into pie.

:roll:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

The only kind of pie they get is the other kind :wink: But no one has yet picked up on the pie streudel thing, so, that tells you how much the men here really like their pie.  Oops, or women, I know there are some women who like pie :wink:

Hoshiko

I meant pie in the "Throw a pie at her, the villian!" sense.

My first rule of business would be to spearhead the "Eradicate gratuitous manhole covers" campaign.

For the children.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

LMNO

Quote from: Big Baby JesusWU TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN!

East Coast Hustle

you always get to that one before I do...

:lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

agent compassion

Is it just me or does LMNO look like the Mayor from Tom Goes To The Mayor?

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Doktor Howl

A blast from the past.

The OP is amazing, but the responses from Eldora illustrate precisely why the GDCW occurred.
Molon Lube

Disco Pickle

Great post LMNO, though I think I lean more toward ECH's view.

OH, so that was Eldora..

duly noted.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Fuck, I was a long-winded little shit back then, wasn't I?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 16, 2011, 07:32:24 PM
Fuck, I was a long-winded little shit back then, wasn't I?

Nothing wrong with that, we were all finding our style at the time.

But then came the inevitable derail for fucking cookies & pie.  This is partially why I'm so hard on The Commander when he starts that shit.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 11, 2005, 05:34:20 PM
Quote from: Robert DeNiroare you talkin' to me?

are you talking to ME?!?

seriously though...

first of all, I commend you on your well-written and well-thought out post. And I hope that you know that when I make generalizations such as "all you fakes" or "you so-called discordians", you are NOT one of those I am addressing. I have as much respect for you as I can have for someone who I know only as a collection of pixels. But there's a problem. While those of you who could be termed "ELF" have the cerebral bent and philosophical wherewithal to offer olive branches and entertain thoughts of a united discordia exerting its influence on the sleeping masses, those of us who could betermed "LDD" are of the opinion that the time for words and philosophies has long passed. We have come to believe that humanity has proven over and over again that the only way anyone listens to anything is through force. While there are those who would posit that humanity is not deserving of our efforts, that the experiment has failed and those of us who have awakened to some tiny degree should abandon our sleeping brethren and fend for ourselves, I can not be counted among them. Humanity may be blind, it may be ignorant, it may, in fact, have failed, but I do not believe it is beyond redemption...blah blah blah shoulda stopped right there because goddamn was I ever wrong about THAT.

fixed.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"