News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 18, 2013, 02:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Formerly something else...

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Bruno

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Ah-HA! We got em now. Between this and data mining their tweets we're sure figure them out soon enough.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Red

Not even cartoon birds are exempt.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel