News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Cops bugger traffic violator three times, make him shit.

Started by Bu🤠ns, November 06, 2013, 01:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cops here in Portland shot a woman recently for walking in the street at night.

No kidding. Walking. In the street. At night. There was no traffic and no reason for her NOT to be walking in the street.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 08, 2013, 05:53:09 AM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 08, 2013, 05:49:43 AM
Oh, and for being Black. There was that, too.

Guessed that before I saw this post.  :x

Yeah, I actually forgot to say it initially because it seemed like a given.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 08, 2013, 08:24:43 AM
Quote from: Telarus on November 08, 2013, 05:07:40 AM
http://gawker.com/dad-calls-cops-on-son-to-teach-him-a-lesson-cops-shoot-1460159897
Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead

I think everyone involved here has learnt a very valuable lesson.
Don't call the cops if you don't want people to die?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Pretty much.

I can see "Armed police" making into the standard emergency options in the near future.

"For fires press ONE, for medical emergencies press TWO, for police press THREE, for a violent response press FOUR"

It'll make it easier for the kids to swat each other. Apparently that's a thing now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Junkenstein

All right, who's got info on the inter-department interstate police contest?

http://boingboing.net/2013/11/09/feds-subject-drug-suspect-to-v.html#more-267291
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3212603.shtml#.UoIYC_n7qo3

QuoteSchaur Ives said the woman doesn't wish to be identified because she considers herself to be a victim of sexual assault. Schaur Ives said the woman crossed the border at a Port of Entry from Juarez, Mexico into El Paso.
A dog alerted to the woman, and Schaur Ives said federal agents stripped searched her at the facility, asked her to undress, to spread her genitalia and to cough. Female agents also allegedly pressed their fingers into her vagina looking for drugs.
The woman claims they didn't discover anything during the on-site strip search, so they took her to University Medical Center of El Paso.
"First, medical staff observed her making a bowl movement and no drugs were found at that point," Schaur Ives said. "They then took an X-ray, but it did not reveal any contraband. They then did a cavity search and they probed her vagina and her anus, they described in the medical records as bi-manual--two handed. Finally, they did a cat scan. Again, they found nothing."

There's a gameshow running somewhere. Cops are contestants, Citizens are the obstacle and show host Sherrif Joe keeps asking the crowd if you can get another hand up there. To laughter and applause. Endlessly.

LMNO

"Jaywalking?  Step this way, sir."
              \
:america:

The Good Reverend Roger

They aren't actually looking for drugs, of course. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

Ok, NOW I'm MAD AS HELL. Everything's backwards. We're paying rapists to keep the rest of us in line.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: President Television on November 12, 2013, 03:36:28 PM
Ok, NOW I'm MAD AS HELL. Everything's backwards. We're paying rapists to keep the rest of us in line.

That's the best part.  We PAY for it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 12, 2013, 03:42:25 PM
Quote from: President Television on November 12, 2013, 03:36:28 PM

That's the best part.  We PAY for it.

Somebody did a Tom Sawyer on us, only with a rubber glove instead of a bucket of whitewash.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division