News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 30, 2014, 03:39:43 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 30, 2014, 01:55:45 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 30, 2014, 01:05:26 AM
ALSO:

Even though we are getting rid of the HCl plant, we are building a NITRIC ACID PLANT instead!

Yay!  All the corrosiveness, PLUS toxic!

Do they have plans to sell the nitrate byproducts, or something?

Nope.  It's used for a new treatment on our product.  Hot stuff, apparently, but I don't understand the chemistry yet.  I sort of learn this shit as I go along.

Weird. I don't think of nitric acid as that dangerous. I guess it all depends on what you're doing with it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Blargh.

Just applied to work in a school again.  For the same company I did when I was in London.  Only, the job isn't in London, it's in Cambridge.  Which is actually a fairly nice town, once you ignore the prats who go to University there and all the murders.  Oh, no, wait, the murders is Oxford.  Never mind.

Anyway, it's nicer than central London, and since it's impossible to have any less support than I did while I was in London, it may even be a tolerable job.

Junkenstein

I love that Nick Griffin made it into that list with no explanation about him.

Anyway, I thought Cambridge was murders too, wasn't there some crap lately with a female serial killer?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Probably, but I was thinking of Inspector Morse.

Also, I'm debating whether to send off more job applications today, or spend it watching Gamer Poop videos.

Junkenstein

Ah. It's early and I've been sharper.

I suggest dropping Gamer poop videos for the best of Ahnuld. I've pretty much written off today and I'll be spending it smoking while watching a Austrian man scream about CHOPPAS and the need to GET AUT.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pope Pixie Pickle

i have a viewing of a 1 bedroom place for me and my cats tomorrow, and i'm looking to move in February, as the commute is killing Payne and he wants to live closer to work. i do not wish to live in rural Hampshire, and i think it'd be good for us to value each other's time rather than taking each other's faces for granted.

Eater of Clowns

Can't you just wheel Payne into a storage shed for much cheaper and drop by once or twice a week to inject the nutrient rich sludge he feeds off of into his preservative tank? It might be better if he's away from population centers, for when his violent, anguished psychic dreams bleed into their sleeping hours.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 30, 2014, 12:45:53 PM
Can't you just wheel Payne into a storage shed for much cheaper and drop by once or twice a week to inject the nutrient rich sludge he feeds off of into his preservative tank? It might be better if he's away from population centers, for when his violent, anguished psychic dreams bleed into their sleeping hours.

apparently not. he has this thing called a job and locking him up isn't an option.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on October 30, 2014, 12:54:10 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 30, 2014, 12:45:53 PM

apparently not. he has this thing called a job and locking him up isn't an option.

Silly me.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Pixie Pickle

but i am really excited and hope i get this place, because sharing sucks.

lounge, bathroom, utility room, kitchen, bedroom, patio garden.

it is however slap bang in the middle of the red light district.

And it's the street where TV producers got egged by kids. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-28667996

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 30, 2014, 03:59:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 30, 2014, 03:39:43 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 30, 2014, 01:55:45 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 30, 2014, 01:05:26 AM
ALSO:

Even though we are getting rid of the HCl plant, we are building a NITRIC ACID PLANT instead!

Yay!  All the corrosiveness, PLUS toxic!

Do they have plans to sell the nitrate byproducts, or something?

Nope.  It's used for a new treatment on our product.  Hot stuff, apparently, but I don't understand the chemistry yet.  I sort of learn this shit as I go along.

Weird. I don't think of nitric acid as that dangerous. I guess it all depends on what you're doing with it.

In 5000 gallon doses, there aren't many acids that are safe.  Also, seepage to atmosphere is far more serious than HCl.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on October 30, 2014, 12:34:27 PM
i have a viewing of a 1 bedroom place for me and my cats tomorrow, and i'm looking to move in February, as the commute is killing Payne and he wants to live closer to work. i do not wish to live in rural Hampshire, and i think it'd be good for us to value each other's time rather than taking each other's faces for granted.

I always find that living with people is torture. I don't even really enjoy living with my children; at least not the ones old enough to use the kitchen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There's an opening for a lab tech in a local company that is experimenting with transgenic plants.

Unfortunately, I hate plants.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on October 30, 2014, 01:19:26 PM
Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on October 30, 2014, 12:34:27 PM

I always find that living with people is torture. I don't even really enjoy living with my children; at least not the ones old enough to use the kitchen.

haha. yes.it looks big enough for a decent party as well from the ad.

LMNO

I will be in New Orleans until Tuesday. Wish me luck.