PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

I really like the thread "Best Of PD"

Started by Dr. Paes, March 30, 2010, 01:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Paes

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23073.0
This thread is awesome.
If you, too, think that this thread is pretty cool, you can talk about it here instead of spagging the cool thread up with praise.
Perhaps we can link other threads we like but don't want to interrupt and sit in dis here fread talking about their merits.

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Faust

I think Its fantastic and I would strongly suggest going with crams suggestion and posting threads or material you have come across here that you have found exceptional.

I'm currently in the process of collecting links to all the best stuff for a generator for the front page that will pull three or four random threads from said list of links.
However I need the permissions of a lot of people because they may not like the description I give for their work.
Here is the list as compiled from that thread
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/list.html
the blank gap is on some stuff I have contacted the author on already.
Sorry to jack your thread, but if anyone has an objection with me posting a link/description on the front page please say so to me now, also if you want a thread to be added to the random circulation but don't want to post it in crams thread please pm me.

I'm not just looking for the best PD threads, I'm looking for ones that capture its essence.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

I want to nominate LMNO's Surprise Me Eris stories. when they're done, it'd be nice to have them in a sexy two column PDF. I'm willing to help out with that if needed.

I also want to nominate roger's Discordian Manual, especially if he ever finishes it.  :wink:

LMNO

Cram, I'm actually thinking of making a small book out of them, and offering it either on Lulu or (gasp!) trying to find a publisher.

However, if that doesn't happen, I'll let you know and you can go to town on them.