News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Oh, forgot about that. 

No harm done, at least. :D

Cainad (dec.)

CURSE YOU, WOMP CABAL!  :argh!:

You have made a phool of me yet again! :x

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Felix, Cainad, you are cute!

Cramulus, you are EVIL! But you already knew that.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here is a choice between sober Nigel:

...and drunk Nigel:

ETA GAH why is that pic so big? I must fix.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Considering sober Nigel is a little red x, I think Suu would have much more to work with using Nigel's armpit drunk picture.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on February 20, 2008, 06:23:17 PM
Considering sober Nigel is a little red x

This is because there is no such thing as a sober Nigel! :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The internet is out to get me, but I fixed it.

The Apex, The Harmony Of

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eve

Aw, Suu, I was so excited about having an anime'd face.  :)
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

I got lazy last night and only did 4. Sorry. These require more thought than they should.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Littlest Ubermensch

I just realized I have absolutely no recent pics of me on my comp, nor have I ever posted any on the internet.
Then again, I suppose keeping the lecherous hordes of internet pervs away from pics of me is for the best.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

hooplala

Ok, I know I'm going to regret this at some point:

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman