News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

CIA torture site in Poland

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, June 24, 2012, 05:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 24, 2012, 05:21:35 PM
The thing is too that a lot of americans wouldnt care because were the good guys. We could never possibly be the bad guys. Were americans. Were making the world a better place. Blatant violations of human rights are necessary to maintain and promote freedom. Because the bad guys want to take away our freedom. God bless america.

Of course... I mean haven't you seen 24? IF JACK DIDN'T TORTURE THEM THERE WOULD BE A HORRIBLE DISASTER!!!!

He does it to protect you!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on June 25, 2012, 09:56:16 AM
Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 24, 2012, 05:21:35 PM
The thing is too that a lot of americans wouldnt care because were the good guys. We could never possibly be the bad guys. Were americans. Were making the world a better place. Blatant violations of human rights are necessary to maintain and promote freedom. Because the bad guys want to take away our freedom. God bless america.

Of course... I mean haven't you seen 24? IF JACK DIDN'T TORTURE THEM THERE WOULD BE A HORRIBLE DISASTER!!!!

He does it to protect you!

I was quite fond of 24. It does occur to me that it was the perfect form of entertainment for America over the past decade.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Telarus

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 25, 2012, 03:56:31 PM

I was quite fond of 24. It does occur to me that it was the perfect form of entertainment indoctrination for America over the past decade.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

00.dusk

Quote from: Telarus on June 25, 2012, 04:43:48 PM

I was quite fond of 24. It does occur to me that it was the perfect form of entertainment indoctrination for America over the past decade.

I didn't have the heart to do it myself.

Nephew Twiddleton

The two are synonymous these days anyhow, no?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 25, 2012, 04:47:16 PM

The two are synonymous these days anyhow, no?

Depends how you get your fix.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.