Petition to change Dick Nixon back to Apple Talk

Started by Count Chocula, September 16, 2014, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What name is more eargasmic?

The new, trendy "Richard Nixon school of ballet and the arts"
The hard hitting, up in your face classic "Apple Talk"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Your Mom on September 18, 2014, 08:32:14 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on September 18, 2014, 03:39:27 PM
Fizzy Pickles. Not sure if they've been invented yet, but they will be.

Homemade lactic acid pickles are a bit fizzy during fermentation. I just ate one.
Would storing pickles in the freezer in a sealed container with some dry ice work as well with pickles as with grapes? I think pickles would be structurally sound enough, though they do lack the strong outer skin.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ragret on September 19, 2014, 12:01:55 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 18, 2014, 08:32:14 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on September 18, 2014, 03:39:27 PM
Fizzy Pickles. Not sure if they've been invented yet, but they will be.

Homemade lactic acid pickles are a bit fizzy during fermentation. I just ate one.
Would storing pickles in the freezer in a sealed container with some dry ice work as well with pickles as with grapes? I think pickles would be structurally sound enough, though they do lack the strong outer skin.

I think that's probably something to determine via trial and error, though I must say it does sound absolutely disgusting:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Your Mom on September 18, 2014, 08:33:04 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on September 18, 2014, 07:26:59 PM
Anyone ever heard of Puddles Pity Party?
Fuck yes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmCJEehYtU

That stuff there is why I Discordia! Now I know. Now I can share. That was a great performance!

ETA:

This shit right here blew my effing mind!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GcI09AWQbZA
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

I may be asking the universe for more fun than I really want, but I am more than a little disappointed that in 10 years of this place, through all the iterations and cast members and brouhaha and civil wars and grudge matches and shit-slinging hatefests, not a singular one of these trolls has ever truly achieved the kind of lasting legacy of He Who Shall Not Be Known or Noted. Is it asking too much to have more than one? Why must we always graze on the low grass of these half-brained idiots? And why do they stick around for so long practicing the art of trolling, even when it's been years since they had any reasonable hope of ever being any good at it?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: V3X on September 19, 2014, 05:07:46 AM
I may be asking the universe for more fun than I really want, but I am more than a little disappointed that in 10 years of this place, through all the iterations and cast members and brouhaha and civil wars and grudge matches and shit-slinging hatefests, not a singular one of these trolls has ever truly achieved the kind of lasting legacy of He Who Shall Not Be Known or Noted. Is it asking too much to have more than one? Why must we always graze on the low grass of these half-brained idiots? And why do they stick around for so long practicing the art of trolling, even when it's been years since they had any reasonable hope of ever being any good at it?

Who's This That 'Taint Ta Be Knowed Nor Noted Feller?

And yeah. I just got back into it here and this Count guy is a poor showing comparatively. Don't know who this Delcon that you speak of is, but if this is a puppet for some butthurt retard I suggest said poor obsessive relax, meditate deeply upon the brown star, and bring a true void to your second circuit.
Reach into your truest inner self.
There you will find the butthurt,
master it,
and release it Into The Crystal Vortex.

Then you will see that you do not need the Roger. You can be free!
I will sell you a pamphlet to help you find your Way. Cheap!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What ever happened to that guy, anyway?

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Your Mom on September 21, 2014, 08:27:05 PM

What ever happened to that guy, anyway?

OD on Marijuana.

Junkenstein

Crippling rectal prolapse after all the kids OD'd on marijuana, you mean.

He was the only one who saw it coming.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

axod

Cane bufo - check
Datura      - check
Blowfish.   - check
just this