News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Pope's 2 cents Upon short-lived memborship

Started by PopeElleDiamond, April 16, 2010, 12:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Dok, I just wanted to say that when I was first dicking around these parts I thought your treatment of noobs was a bit unnecessary.

Now that I've been here a while I can understand how seeing the same exact thing over and over again can get pretty fucking tiring.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: EoC on April 16, 2010, 04:43:02 AM
Dok, I just wanted to say that when I was first dicking around these parts I thought your treatment of noobs was a bit unnecessary.

Now that I've been here a while I can understand how seeing the same exact thing over and over again can get pretty fucking tiring.

That's a pretty common thing, I gather.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: NotPubli on April 16, 2010, 03:39:30 AM
Perhaps its the normal way for oneself to say, 'Hi'

... I mean

I came in dramatic and big to :)

I had Eric the Transexual :lulz:

Oh jesus, I remember that.  :lulz:

I'm glad you stopped posting that, cuz you're way cooler than that made you look.

Chairman Risus

I've never really minded the orthodox discordian antibodies.

But I'm only really against flogging them outright because it deprives us (me) the entertainment in seeing them flail around trying to fix everything.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Sir Squid Diddimus

It made me yawn.

Then I gagged from yawning.

Now I'm gonna enjoy a 3 philosophers beer.
God damn these noobs are more boring than watching the head on this beer dissipate.

I want cake.
Also- I really like it when an animal is cooked to such perfection that it just falls right off it's little baked bones. Mmmmmmm. Moist.

Jasper

I gave in to the temptation to post in this thread with laughter in my heart

Five exclamation marks

Five

God damn.

LMNO

Quote from: EoC on April 16, 2010, 01:08:58 AM
Please stay, mysterious stranger!  Clearly you have so much to teach us, the unlearned and wretched of Discordia.

Friends, I implore you, come.  Come see this odd wanderer who says such strange things in silly but wise tongues.  It is the one spoken of, the one from places afar who shall cast judgment upon us and our deeds, to teach us to better ourselves.  It is the prophet, the one who has been doing it right all along and knows the only true interpretation of our faith.

Visitor, let me welcome you to principiadiscordia, a place made to exchange ideas of merit.  Those without we cast aside through rigorous testing, those formidable may gain foothold as some of our tenets.  Of course, forgive me wise one for I speak to the more learned than myself, you are aware of all that has gone on here.  You have clearly digested all this information, have undoubtedly read each and every discussion to have formed your opinion thusly.

Share your wisdom, newcomer, and rejoice with us that we are united!

The entire thread was worth it for this post.

PeregrineBF

To all noobs: It's damn hard to have an intelligent conversation when being "all chaotic". Even the PD says that choosing order over chaos or chaos over order are both bad. We have a pretty nice balance going on here.

Quote from: chaos
NaX>~(|��p�ܐ}����ͤXL4~��M��{����(��6�M,z<�N�T҅�ؓ^��*��d�=\���$q�w,HE�����ǫ�t��č�s)����j9�IB4��
�s�q��q�@pa����1%���*"�mF�I��)����D{��vM�-`v�`��n���l��
e*�L?��91ԗg��Q�����\���&\L\�DX��:�6�Ef��.B�v���H�π{LPN�ΐ� �0�w�6�GV�F�ܭg�
�,����$��    j�e���2��lKc����
�$X<\�>3/����jk�S����x�P
���\���\.��*�m��K��� �@�)h��}��AC98q�f<�H�QQ`"���j�G�/�����}���CpB�����OᓳfB���*���-�����/3ճ�%}�Z��:��ѱ������G�
�y0�Nn
"�V5)u��nqO��;M�����u`05�c����:@����^6nta�R�ւ�Ƣ͇�+ �   ��.�N��"Ԛ' ~�ؽ�mY��T��+��ӣ��0   ���
��#��G���
�-Q�Bޅf�Y%gdd{,�۬Jv �w�G��������P�2����<� �Pu�wK R/r�@�l��P�������0��#�oV"�˴�O���?�y�*͵��U���M?��F   6��2����P͏<�P�Ξ�/�ˣ���0��/
�����")ڥs2�ϊ�V�>ܗ�@7v�#�����;:E�;�^nUr�_��k�<�mŎj� L}:ě?&Ȫ�h�%���ۄ�����h�\iw>���V�vR�Ըx��IV���њ��1H��O?E ?x�8���;�| �\��Q�;��K�gaGL��Ү��e�ݼ��}��9��V~���&J�z� ����\I�G�C�f�Œ�U�4����¿��l   kd����#K���^��~s��=�r� �M�͔�G���M���!�"�XR�� #�$v#�Y��#�2�؀�Od�r��C�^�@'��h�v_�M���:嵠Ho��bDŽ_��1
�y2^s���q%�xĩ�Cט��SH�>�Q�Z�#g�z�~�
jv��2mڏBِ
�2�   �)��ñH�Ȅ��ۑ����O���U��� JE|�x�O���4��j���ч>�CI �$K�_�A\�;e#4|   �&��5�K˧y��6�+a�Rg/jM����2W��ӱ�uDJ��,Ρϱ�3�8"�4�i��_!�r����Y�R!��gKb��q\� *�?𫵞c�����w �X��Ϭh��B��9�Ыot��1�v����>G���ٔ�3�ōq�͵����67���#'�>QΔ�SXT�>����C��b���{���.)"���P�r��>+���乆$��G��*��S
�a�?�����5���d6�HJ�
����T���xӹ���
oI���N��s��z����`
92–�ҟ�IZB�Ԫ))���CR��w�S����ʽtK�>r?���@k�`I��bl�%��%��eM�Hy��Xu��jl�Q�$u�*\�Ԣ��vm+L���1��.|qv�� `�Q~<���V�^/h9*�X�x�4|6y��r�?'m�s.���y�v�v�)�Is��?Z�.� ��TՐ'{���a ��   �ʓ`�\�5H�NoYɉ��Ϋ ��e�� ՚���$/����b������6��}�!�������d�^~���B��hn�!q���s��4(Z��BU
L�A���{<���(ćo<cj��"֌}� hq���6z(���jU�Y�ݠW���y�<����>���G4���N�(`\jq1��uo�#8X���((1�l���v5����g d7���M�t:���LG�����r�b����ʡ E�"EmP��w�j������d���k١a3� d$�f5+��!Y�'�c<��N9���!�/���:е��R����V��X�a������N?5�3�<����n�8��(YW�:>��b��yP �����O &�<B���p_�q�.m>r��H3�<��TA}�~�X�������ob���������Sj���q#Ua�~�ɖ)w�ӁA�Xy�Mz&�o���"�t�'�Д��ɚ�}��G@1�_I!���Iy:�w5��: sf��9~jJ?�@ Z�������p5F���J���#:ث9x#����mjd�#���m9�M�   r���P�¹�j����s�U���&�Uf�?b�>��R2�f���7f`"z�Uw����5#����q   �yi՘�hjk �Ch��|R8s���b��_��   ��F '秧6D���T(s8t-��!��+=���2������r��
��繢=�����ZH��'i2 �J��H�S�����ѵ���V�M�{1�mM�$�a�X�+UaUԚ������>���1tE����yv򋞿�N�
�G�r �0�!�#�׊�G�U�zе}Ch4�l�C��!O��B��LJ�Jf��'3���=e|'=a�Ѱ"��:�v�ס�&��@��:MW.ʡ
�C
There. That's some chaos for you.

Dr. Paes

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit