News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

The Liber Pi

Started by Peter Arkshire, August 24, 2004, 05:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Arkshire

QuoteAnd I love the whole "paranoid to register" bit. That's great to see when you need absolutly nothing in the way of real data to register.

Yeah. Go ahead and pretend you can't trace electrons to determine in what part of the world they were manufactured. Just don't think you're fooling anyone. Florida electrons have a slight citrusy taste, for example, whereas electrons from Japan are all clumped together into one really crowded energy state, totally violating the Pauli Exclusion Principle ten ways from next Tuesday. If I send my electrons to you people I might as well put a big sign on top of my house saying "WELCOME ILLUMINATI AGENTS!"

QuoteOh, and if you do ever decide that you want to try and do a good job mindfucking a discordian forum, check out a few that have been done here.... there have been some good ones over the years and I'm sure you could learn a thing or two from them.

I'd love to hear more about this, since the last time I went into my "read every topic in a forum with about fifty thousand posts" mode, by the time  I snapped out of it the Clinton administration was already over, and you wouldn't BELIEVE what the fuckers had replaced it with.

QuoteThank you. Please collect your mind as your spirit leaves this plane of existance. Body will be cremated and sent to relatives.

Show me my mind, and I will collect it for you.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Peter Arkshire
QuoteThank you. Please collect your mind as your spirit leaves this plane of existance. Body will be cremated and sent to relatives.

Show me my mind, and I will collect it for you.

Starting to think you don't have one, like most of the Greyfaced THEM.

Peter Arkshire

QuoteStarting to think you don't have one, like most of the Greyfaced THEM.

*sigh* No one gets Bodhidharma-related humour anymore, not in this wretched Kali Yuga. Forget I mentioned that, then.

Anyway, I'm out of here. Reverend Thwack, Dream of the Endless, thank you so much for participating in my little publicity stunt to push my new book. I must say I was quite a bit skeptical when you thought of it, but you were right - it drew a whole lot of attention to this thread and you guys did your part well...especially you, Dream, you TOTALLY sounded like you meant it...why don't you keep on pretending we're not working together and vigorously deny the whole thing so as to confuse everyone else here? I'll talk to both of you tomorrow about our next project. Adios (or n?§kemiin, if you prefer).

Rev Thwack

Any time, but next time I'm going to need those cookies in advance.
My balls itch...

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Rev ThwackAny time, but next time I'm going to need those cookies in advance.

And I'm still not quite sure what I was offered.

Horab Fibslager

lol.

what's wrong with spam. i spam my shit on a fairly regular basis. aint nuthin wrong with a little spam now and then. i haven;t even visited the link, but reckon the nice fella is offerin up at least from free sample text before he makes you hand over your funds or whatever. in anycase, who has my lighter?
Hell is other people.

Slarti

like, geno, unbound wrench (which wasn't actually all that good but i thought it was funny for a bit), tyler (he was either a troll or a reallly good mindfucker).

i must admit though...

I AM THE MAN.

~~~~Closed~~~~

what makes you say that?

Slarti

i dunno, but that electron guy, doesn't he send electrons just by coming to here.

Not Nurbldoff

I work with electrons and I'm telling you he wouldn't recognise an electron if it bit him in the tongue while he was licking both poles of a car battery.

Not to mention what a ridiculously large tongue he would need!
Don't you have good garbage?

LMNO

::Assumes Turkey Stance::

Gobble! Gobble-Gobble-Gobble-Gobble-Gobble! Gobble!

Gobble!

Slarti

nice turkey curse. 10 points for style.

Malaul

::waves to Peter Arkshire::

dont mind them too much
they havent been fed today
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Schweinepriester G.

Man:     You sit here, dear.
Wife:    All right.
Man:    Morning!
Waitress:    Morning!
Man:    Well, what've you got?
Waitress:    Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings:    Spam spam spam spam...
Waitress:    ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
Vikings:    Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Waitress:    ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Wife:    Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress:    Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
Wife:    I don't want ANY spam!
Man:    Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife:    THAT'S got spam in it!
Man:    Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
Vikings:    Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)
Wife:    Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress:    Urgghh!
Wife:    What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
Vikings:    Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress:    Shut up!
Vikings:    Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress:    Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
Wife:    I don't like spam!
Man:    Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
Vikings:    Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress:    Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
Man:    Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
Waitress:    You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
Vikings:    Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!
"...it would needlessly exclude IMPS implementations that
  may utilize sub-atomic monkeys and/or multiple universes;"
RFC 2795, section 4 (Infinite-TAG)

fluffy

Sorry. I've been wanting to post this somewhere all day. This thread lost. Phhffftttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!