News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Dear Coyote

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 14, 2013, 08:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

I hope this shit was entertainment for some people because evidently it wasn't enough for Roger to keep from bitching about f5ing right after I posted and then not posting

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 24, 2013, 06:54:13 AM
I hope this shit was entertainment for some people because evidently it wasn't enough for Roger to keep from bitching about f5ing right after I posted and then not posting

I didn't have a response ready, and by the time I did, you said you were "so fucking done with me", so then there wasn't any POINT in answering.

If that's the case, then just be done with me.  I have no intention of participating in any more fights, now that RWHN is gone, and I'm never discussing the subjects of religion and atheism again, so I don't understand what this is about.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Rwhn is gone? Well damn. What the hell did i miss?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS