News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

So, PD, I gotta say...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 19, 2011, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 20, 2011, 03:01:53 AM
Quote from: Alty on March 19, 2011, 11:25:36 PM
Little Billy implied I was a knuckle-dragger who hated the gays. :lulz:

:lulz:

TGRR,
aka Little Billy

Why am I not surprised.

Freeky

Phox

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 20, 2011, 03:35:04 AM
You guys didn't know? :lulz:
Actually, I think I did know, but I was only at MW for like 2 days and got banned before I ever posted.  :lulz:

maphdet

I miss reading Little Billy's posts on MW. (although haven't been there since teh bannings and whatnot.)
Never went to TCC.

I think Little Billy needs to meet Fb.
Ha.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 19, 2011, 08:52:42 PM
...I'm absolutely flabbergasted at how so many people here are willing to waste so much time/effort/content/energy on stupid internet-based collections of superstitious hillbilly retards.

I mean, really, why does anyone give a fuck about TCC or MW? It's like a kid with a magnifying glass taking it personally when a random ant manages to bite his toe.

*raises hand* I hang out there because I came here from there. I'm a pagan and I tend to wander around looking for other pagans. Haven't found very many worth talking to but I keep looking.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, it's not even about them being pagan. It's about them being so insufferably useless and stupid that there's no point to messing with them. I mean, the worst thing that could possibly happen is that you all convince them of everything you're saying and they actually want to try to be like us.

At least when America has its troops occupying two countries and fighting two unwinnable wars, it does so in places that have strategic resources. Us being at MW and TCC is like if America had simultaneous military occupations of Uruguay and New Zealand.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

And no offense meant to those who ended up here after starting at either board originally. I'm just saying I think we've siphoned off all off the talent that we actually want.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Telarus

ECH has a great point. Some of us have gotten emotionally invested in 'easy targets'.

I'm probably going to pull my content back to here in a few days. Maybe leave them with walls of FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Meanwhile. Let's go someplace else, and tell the new crowd we're an "outreach effort" from TCC.

Any ideas?

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Eater of Clowns

Yo PD, I'm happy for you trollin' and all
and I'mma let you finish, but infighting
is the best Spagtivity of all time.
                     /
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

AFK

Well, if anyone wants to take another run at a political site I can suggest politicalpanic dot com.  I've been there for a few months now.  It's basically the new community for Political Crossfire which imploded a few months ago.  There are some fun conservatards over there to poke and a couple of brainless libs as well.  They could stand a little more Discord. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

I've been trying to get banned from the place for the last few weeks, but nothing seems to be working.  I even dropped Last Measure, which is a good way of making friends and influencing people, if you aim to influence them into becoming friends with each other and hating you.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 20, 2011, 02:50:43 PM
Well, if anyone wants to take another run at a political site I can suggest politicalpanic dot com.  I've been there for a few months now.  It's basically the new community for Political Crossfire which imploded a few months ago.  There are some fun conservatards over there to poke and a couple of brainless libs as well.  They could stand a little more Discord. 

Bookmarked.  Can't promise anything though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 20, 2011, 08:18:11 AM
Yeah, it's not even about them being pagan. It's about them being so insufferably useless and stupid that there's no point to messing with them.

These are mutually contradictory statements, in my rather limited experience.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

Yeah, it's not even about them being pagan. It's about them being so insufferably useless and stupid that there's no point to messing with them. I mean, the worst thing that could possibly happen is that you all convince them of everything you're saying and they actually want to try to be like us.

At least when America has its troops occupying two countries and fighting two unwinnable wars, it does so in places that have strategic resources. Us being at MW and TCC is like if America had simultaneous military occupations of Uruguay and New Zealand.

This is very true. Ruby seems to have decided she's discordian, and that hasnt' been anything like good.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on March 20, 2011, 07:42:06 PM

This is very true. Ruby seems to have decided she's discordian, and that hasnt' been anything like good.

Every Man Woman and Child, Babylon... Sadly, some are of the house of the Podge. ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Placid Dingo

Those syncrynysists I found in the discordian links thread could be good.

Mysticalwonders spams the shit out of my inbox but they're an option.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.