News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

ATTN GIGGLES.

Started by Triple Zero, June 25, 2011, 12:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 30, 2011, 03:59:11 AMAlso the third act felt hacked together.

:argh!: I see what you did there.

Anyway, I saw the movie. It wasn't that interesting, though the look on the face of the cop that found the victims was priceless iirc.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Triple Zero

I liked "Amsterdamned", though it's more like an action movie, IIRC? I saw it many many years ago though.

I've heard "De Lift" was pretty good, for its time, but I've never seen it.

Also, if you can find an English subtitled version of "Alles is Liefde", check it out, you'll get a Dutch remake of "Love, Actually" that plays during Sinterklaas instead of Christmas :lol: [I happen to like romcoms, sometimes]
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.