News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Waffler on November 02, 2012, 06:41:58 PM
Two hour train trip to get this relationship shit straightened out once and for all.

Wish me luck folks. I need it.

Good luck.  Listen to your beard.  It knows the score.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 02, 2012, 06:40:56 PM
Thanks, Garbo!
are there any San Francisco area spags?
I think there's one, who used to throw a Kallisticon in the summer. Don't know about anyone else. I'm about three hours away.

ALSO. WAFFLES. Hope you get things worked out her. :)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 02, 2012, 07:19:07 PM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 02, 2012, 06:40:56 PM
Thanks, Garbo!
are there any San Francisco area spags?
I think there's one, who used to throw a Kallisticon in the summer. Don't know about anyone else. I'm about three hours away.

ALSO. WAFFLES. Hope you get things worked out her. :)

That's St Mae.  Iptuous, I can shoot you her facebook link tonight, if you like.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

sure, that'd be cool. although i feel bad enough bugging people that i actually know with questions, let alone people that i've not met.  (that sounds like a personal problem though, i guess...)

i thought you killed your myface blogpage?

Freeky

Oh man.  Good luck, IPPIE!!!!!!!!

Good luck Waffle Man!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 02, 2012, 07:25:23 PM
sure, that'd be cool. although i feel bad enough bugging people that i actually know with questions, let alone people that i've not met.  (that sounds like a personal problem though, i guess...)

i thought you killed your myface blogpage?

Myspace?  I never had Myspace.

ETA:  Oh, Facebook.  Naw...But I only use it for trolling usergroups now.

Freeky

I'mma do the things that I wanna do
I ain't got a thing to prove to you
I eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if I make a scene
I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like
I'm fine and dandy with the me inside
I look in the mirror and I'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot about what you think

Freeky,
bored.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Apparently my hourly hacking sessions in the mens room are both quite audible and unsettling. :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 02, 2012, 09:39:09 PM
Apparently my hourly hacking sessions in the mens room are both quite audible and unsettling. :lulz:
:lulz:

Luna

Aaand, lost my job.

I had a weird feeling about this place from the start...  Started off talking about how they were looking for a temp-to-perm, that the temp they HAD was leaving...

I'm there for weeks, and a bunch of little things...  They never get my e-mail box set up...  There are training meetings, but I'm not invited to them...  Granted, it was stuff I was already GOOD at, but THEY didn't really know, at that point, that I knew their time and attendance system better than any of them, including the HR guy running it...

Temp went on vacation.  She came back yesterday.

I am driving home from work, and get a call from the agency saying that today's my last day.

What.  The.  Fuck.

If they'd had the common decency to fucking SAY something on my way out the door, I could have at least grabbed my fucking coffee mug.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."