News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

New Life

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 03, 2010, 08:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is amazing and wonderful and also happens to be one of the places we were stranded this summer: http://gizmodo.com/5704158/nasa-finds-new-life
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

This is the third thread about this topic ... Did you know they named a planet Eris? ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

FUCK YOU MY MOM DIED FROM REDUNDANCY!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 03, 2010, 09:17:31 PM
FUCK YOU MY MOM DIED FROM REDUNDANCY!

HEY FUCK YOU!! YOUR MOM STEPPED IN FRONT OF MY REDUNDANCY AND KILLED IT!!!!!

Juana

Whatever. It's still fucking cool. :D
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 03, 2010, 08:56:12 PM
This is the third thread about this topic ... Did you know they named a planet Eris? ;-)

Wait, hang on a second there, Trip. It's a DWARF planet. It, like Pluto, does not have sufficient mass to clear its orbit of debris. Also, it's populated by dwarves. Very cold, blind dwarves.
           \
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 04, 2010, 01:57:17 AM

Wait, hang on a second there, Trip. It's a DWARF planet. It, like Pluto, does not have sufficient mass to clear its orbit of debris. Also, it's populated by dwarves. Very cold, blind dwarves.
           \

PLUTO IS A MOTHERFUCKING PLANET IN ACCORDANCE WITH ILLINOIS STATE LAW MOTHERFUCKER!

Kurt Christ

\

:mittens:
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Really? I am not caught up at all but I looked at the latest threads in this sub to see if anyone had posted it yet.  :? Is it in Apple Talk?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

\

Hee hee hee!

This post made me laugh. For reals.

AFK

\

I bet that fucker is a pie fan. 

Triple Zero

\

Okay, but SCIENCE needs to know a few things about these Dwarves:

- How do they pronounce the word "atom" ?
- What sort of camera lenses do they buy, or do they prefer just having a load of megapixels?
- Do they have free will?
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Triple Zero

Oh yeah and uh,

- Are they aware yet that RAW is dead?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

These are important questions!

AFK

I've heard rumors that there are rumblings about reinstating Pluto in light of new information on Pluto and Eris.