News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Sheesh... I set these things up, an no one takes a shot?

"That's a MAN, baby!"
    \

Suu

Bump for moar geeky ink:

I'll get a better one once it heals.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Didn't realize you were getting it today. Nice!  :D
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

Yeah. I figured..."I'm under enough stress right now...and I have tax return money! LET'S GO GET INK INJECTED INTO MY SKIN IN THE SHAPE OF A STAR WARS SYMBOL!"

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Stung like a bitch too. I think because it has more ink in it than last one.

Sir Squid Diddimus

its also on a tender area
those little arteries are sensitive as well as the... outer ankle bone thingie (im too tired to google that right now)

Jasper

Quote from: Suu Fett on February 21, 2008, 04:12:10 AM
Bump for moar geeky ink:

I'll get a better one once it heals.

Holy shit. 

YUO=QUEEN GEEK OF PD

Iason Ouabache

No tattoos yet, but I plan on getting one in May.  I was going to be boring and get the Hand of Eris on my bicep, but that 23 Apple design is looking very intriguing.

Hey, I never said that I was original.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Malaul

I love that apple design!
Im working on a back piece right now, but Im getting that apple done on my inbetween visits

This is the image of the back piece im getting done in that lovely hr giger style

[attachment deleted by admin]
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Suu

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on February 21, 2008, 05:07:19 AM
its also on a tender area
those little arteries are sensitive as well as the... outer ankle bone thingie (im too tired to google that right now)

My left ankle didn't hurt as bad....So either it was nerve priming, or the fact that I've sprained and broke my right ankle more times than humanly possible.

Sir Squid Diddimus

eew.
that could have something to do w/ it :/

Eve

Quote from: Malaul on February 21, 2008, 03:08:47 PM
I love that apple design!
Im working on a back piece right now, but Im getting that apple done on my inbetween visits

This is the image of the back piece im getting done in that lovely hr giger style

One of my favorite tattoos that I've seen is a Giger:

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Richter

That's something.   :eek:
Not as cock - infested as allot of other Giger I've seen, which is a plus.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

i love the red glowy effect, suu!

:-P

j/k

IF i'm ever going to have a tattoo, it's going to be an ouroboros wrapped around some body part, leg, arm, finger, wrist, i dunno.

but i think i'm just going to have it customly made into a ring some day when i have the moneys for it (cause i dont really want a tattoo)

.. except that i heard that the female wizards in the wheel of time fantasy series have rings like these. which kinda sucks because i don't want it out of any geekness symbol for a fantasy book i'm never going to read anyway, but because i think the ouroboros is one of the coolest symbols ever.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.