News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Nothing ever changes. Especially not Russia.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 24, 2013, 03:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wellll

I am fucking depressed now, and that means that tomorrow night I am going to wreck someone's dreams forever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

That is so fucked up. I have no words for this.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

-

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Anna Mae Bollocks

I wonder if she's even alive at all now. She's been talking things up a lot.  :sad:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on October 25, 2013, 11:32:22 PM
This article may give you a different perspective on the Pussy Riot flap, which was, after all, another Western/Zionist-orchestrated attack on Russian cultural integrity and sovereignty:

http://openrevolt.info/2012/08/26/pussy-riot-secret-history-by-israel-shamir/

Freedom of expression is an attack on sovereignty.

:lulz:

Fucking Nazi.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Brother Nihil on October 26, 2013, 12:45:00 AM
No sister, I'm trying to give you and your Discordian friends here some insight into the larger ideological counter-currents at work in the world, since you seem to have some rather large blind spots that are causing you some confusion.

You say this like we haven't encountered the exact flavor of shitweasel you are on a regular basis since we first got on the internet  :?

Anna Mae Bollocks

What nimrod truck did this one fall off of? Jesus fuck.

"HURRRRRR ZIONIZTS THA JOOOOOS HURR DERP HURRR DERP"

Fuck off.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You guys are basically shouting at an inanimate object. FYI.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on October 26, 2013, 12:52:19 AM
You guys are basically shouting at an inanimate object. FYI.

But it gets my shouts out.

Cain

That article is by the same Israel Shamir who has said "The rich Jews buy media so it will cover up their (and their brethren's) misdeeds. The Jews in the media are giving protection to the rich Jews. ... In the US, even in Western Europe, no view can be proposed to the general public unless approved (after being vetted and corrected) by a Jewish group" and ""Palestine is not the ultimate goal of the Jews; the world is. Palestine is just the place for world state headquarters; necessary, for otherwise the people of Europe wouldn't be magnetised like a rabbit in the headlights of a car."

Well, I'm sure it will be a nuanced take on the whole story.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel