OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

So, after 20 years of not talking to him, then 2 years of talking to him again, I just blocked my brother on facebook.

Experiment failed, try again in 20 more years.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 03:16:13 AM
So, after 20 years of not talking to him, then 2 years of talking to him again, I just blocked my brother on facebook.

Sometimes, you gotta cut them loose.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Sorry to hear it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

minuspace

Sucks.  Its like you can serve them eviction, still takes forever for them to vacate from the maid's quarters of my fucking cortex.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

And for an update of my own : @#$%@#$%@#$%@$%@^@%^@$@$%!#!#$!##%#$%#$%#$. Fuck this shit, fuck that shit, and also fuck these things. Tuscon is looking pretty appealing.

Cainad (dec.)

I've spent three weeks fighting to keep my Slack in the face of the longest hours and most tedious work since I started working here in September. I built my routine (which now includes Kung-fu and kendo classes) around the 8-5 weekday grind, and now it's all FUCKED UP. Bastards.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 23, 2014, 07:13:22 AM
And for an update of my own : @#$%@#$%@#$%@$%@^@%^@$@$%!#!#$!##%#$%#$%#$. Fuck this shit, fuck that shit, and also fuck these things. Tuscon is looking pretty appealing.

EVERYTHING IS GREAT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 23, 2014, 05:33:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 02:50:59 AM
Apparently, Adam Gorightly is Adam GoRIGHTly.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gorightly/posts/10202980233000687?comment_id=10202980276641778&offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=share_reply

Women in congress? SELL THEM INTO SLAVERY.

Shit, what?? I got a page not found on that.

Weird.  Works for me on both computers.  It should be on his wall.

Basically, Adam is saying that any women congressmen who expressed an interest in the Boko Harum women should be traded for those women, on account of women congressmen are WHORES.  The a pack of his new teabagger buddies comes on and yuks it up with him.

I called him on it, he was serious.

LMNO

Hmmm.  I went to his wall, https://www.facebook.com/adam.gorightly , and can't seem to find that post.  It may have been cached/deleted?  Weird that you can still access it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 23, 2014, 02:23:08 PM
Hmmm.  I went to his wall, https://www.facebook.com/adam.gorightly , and can't seem to find that post.  It may have been cached/deleted?  Weird that you can still access it.

On a second comp, no less.

LMNO