News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Extra Cards.

Started by Ben Shapiro, May 07, 2013, 05:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

I currently have cards that people sort might want. I was wondering if any of you have kids, younger siblings, or anyone with kids/ teenagers who would like a deck of cards to play with. Free gift just paypal me the shipping which should be no more than $3.

The cards are from a game called Duel Monsters, or Yu-Gi-Oh in America. If the people interested are new to the game I can include a rulebook, and mat so they know where to place the cards. If the kids prefer certain monsters like warriors,wizards,dragons etc. Let me know I can make it a theme deck. Perfect gift idea for the lazy shopper.

I don't know if I can post this here.
Anyways message me for more details.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH SHIT

Yu-Gi-Oh. I will ask  my kids. They may have outgrown it at this point, but there was a time. Oh yes, there was a time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

When I got to Regionals, Nationals, and the Championship series to vend, and play competitively most casual players are 13-20 years old. The competitive players are 20-40 years old. This game has surpassed Magic: The Gathering already. If your kids just want to go to a local shop, and play with other friends this game is amazing. You won't have to spend money unless your kdis want to win, or die at a very high level tournament.

The Good Reverend Roger

I was reading an article on how CCGs improve the way people visualize mathematics.  If I can dig it up, I'll post it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben Shapiro

Critical thinking too, and vocabulary. Many times have I only had 1 card in my hand, and nothing else on my side of the field after knowing many endless combos with a deck I designed I ended up with many monsters, and a few cards in my hand. There's lots of keywords that this game uses as a game mechanics, and therefore apply different rulings. There's a difference in this game between sending cards from your hand, and discarding cards from your hand. If you know any kids, or teenagers who might be anti-social, or somewhat socially awkward this game might help them break out of their shell.