News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

ATTN: PEOPLE WHO CAN CHANGE THEIR WORKPLACE'S HOLD MUSIC

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 11, 2012, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Please change it to Komar & Melamid's "Most Unwanted Music" for the holiday season.

Thank you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 11, 2012, 04:58:21 AM
Please change it to Komar & Melamid's "Most Unwanted Music" for the holiday season.

Thank you.

Is there a download available?  Because I can't stream into our system.  It still has a tape deck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Someone snuck the Jurrassic Park theme in to the piped pa christmas music, I guess it sounds christmassy?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 11, 2012, 01:49:38 PM

Thank you.

Is there a download available?  Because I can't stream into our system.  It still has a tape deck.

Here ya go: http://komar-melamid-and-dave-soldier-the-most--mp3-download.kohit.net/_/633571
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 11, 2012, 04:21:37 PM

Thank you.

Here ya go: http://komar-melamid-and-dave-soldier-the-most--mp3-download.kohit.net/_/633571

Thank you!

I took about 20 minutes this morning, and successfully rigged my Ipod to the tape deck interface thingie on the sound system.

So I guess I can stop playing my boss's old garage days album now.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 11, 2012, 04:23:38 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 11, 2012, 04:21:37 PM

Thank you.

Thank you!

I took about 20 minutes this morning, and successfully rigged my Ipod to the tape deck interface thingie on the sound system.

So I guess I can stop playing my boss's old garage days album now.  :lulz:

HOLY SHIT

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Please let me know what kinds of reactions you get to this.

HC made it his department's office Christmas music. I am waiting to hear back.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Anna Mae Bollocks

I want to change the piped-in xmas music at WalMart to GG Allin someday. If I find out I have just a few months to live, this will be my final act of defiance.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division