News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Also, did you know

Started by hooplala, October 16, 2014, 05:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

...that when it snows, my eyes become large, and the light that you shine can be seen?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

MMIX

Quote from: Hoopla on October 16, 2014, 05:33:51 PM
...that when it snows, my eyes become large, and the light that you shine can be seen?

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

:lulz:
"Seal" of approval.  I c wut u did thar
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Sita

Now I got that damn song stuck in my head  :argh!:
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

trix

Oh god damn it I just fell for it AGAIN.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

MMIX