News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

FAPPITY FAP FAP (Cop stalks & ejaculates on hawt chick, goes unpunished)

Started by Herbertina Merrique V, December 24, 2009, 02:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbertina Merrique V

http://www.ocweekly.com/2007-02-08/news/illegally-park-ed/

Fine, this is an old article, but   :argh!::hi5::?:hi5::x

QuoteNo one disputes that an on-duty Irvine police officer got an erection and ejaculated on a motorist during an early-morning traffic stop in Laguna Beach. The female driver reported it, DNA testing confirmed it and officer David Alex Park finally admitted it.

When the case went to trial, however, defense attorney Al Stokke argued that Park wasn't responsible for making sticky all over the woman's sweater. He insisted that she made the married patrolman make the mess—after all, she was on her way home from work as a dancer at Captain Cream Cabaret.

"She got what she wanted," said Stokke. "She's an overtly sexual person."

QuoteOn the witness stand, Park explained that he'd called Lucy out of concern for a citizen's safety. He also shrugged his shoulders when Kamiabipour slowly listed the first names of nine Captain Cream female employees—Annette, Denise, Rashele, Marlia, Brandi, Andrea, Deborah, Laura and Shannon—whose license plates he'd run through the DMV computer in the weeks prior to his sexual encounter with Lucy.

QuoteIn a secretly-recorded phone call to Laguna Beach police shortly after the incident, Lucy recalled that she'd told Park she had no license. Park began "rubbing himself up against me," she said. "Then, he said, 'What are we going to do here, Lucy?'"

Park unzipped his pants, took his penis out and got an erection, she explained. "Basically, the officer made me give [him] a freaking hand job and he let me go. I'm so freaked out about it."
THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

NotPublished

Its almost like saying "Its not my fault your born hot and I'm desperate!"

.. ok so cops maybe do need to be actively monitored.

One thing I do wonder from time to time, how do some people even know how to breed?
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Pariah

This is a Christian nation and God wouldn't of given men penises if he didn't want to use them
CASE CLOSED
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Kai

Okay. This again. This /thing/. Over and over again, this thing, that men are somehow incapable of controlling their sexual urges, and must be excused from fucking everything in sight, and any woman who shows any sort of empowerment or liberation is asking to be treated like a sex slave.

This THING, this completely backward bullshit pile of ARRRRRRRRRG needs to be burned. With fire. And gasoline. And jet fuel.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jasper

Blaming the victim for fun and profit.  Way to go, Laguna Beach's finest.

Evolutionarily speaking, nonconsensual sex is basically how reproduction happens.  It is a shame that, when we evolved great enough intelligence to understand that rape is wrong, we did not evolve the means to innately control our behavior.  Unfortunately self-control and respect has to be taught, and it is up to society (and ideally, our law enforcement) to impress upon people its importance.

tl;dr Fucking filth.

LMNO

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

A hand job for driving without a license? The cop was just trying to get her off easy.
Besides 2/3rds of Dancers deserved it.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dysnomia

"It's not my fault I raped her officer!  She was showing some leg!"
    \
:mullet:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Kai

Quote from: Felix on December 24, 2009, 06:49:48 AM

Evolutionarily speaking, nonconsensual sex is basically how reproduction happens.  It is a shame that, when we evolved great enough intelligence to understand that rape is wrong, we did not evolve the means to innately control our behavior.  Unfortunately self-control and respect has to be taught, and it is up to society (and ideally, our law enforcement) to impress upon people its importance.

tl;dr Fucking filth.

No no, see, we DO have the means to control our behavior. It's a stupid just so story that we don't, a goddamn excuse for mysogyny.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 08:29:10 PM

tl;dr Fucking filth.

No no, see, we DO have the means to control our behavior. It's a stupid just so story that we don't, a goddamn excuse for mysogyny.

I think it largely depends on the second and fourth circuit development. Was this a act of 'procreative forces'? Hell no, he jerked off on her sweater... that says a lot more about his territorial/dominance imprints I think.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Kai

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 24, 2009, 08:33:19 PM
Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 08:29:10 PM

tl;dr Fucking filth.

I think it largely depends on the second and fourth circuit development. Was this a act of 'procreative forces'? Hell no, he jerked off on her sweater... that says a lot more about his territorial/dominance imprints I think.

Well, roger has said before that most people are stuck in second circuit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote"She got what she wanted," said Stokke. "She's an overtly sexual person."

:x :x :x :x :x

Clearly, women who are overtly sexual people want sex from everyone, all the time. If they didn't, they would wear burkhas and be properly chaperoned by male family members, right?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.