News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

9 the number....no shit

Started by Lake of Lethe, August 01, 2015, 06:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake of Lethe

Hi Meunster, sorry but isnt 'fap' a type of fart? I thought that emote (first time I have ever used that word, coolish or not) defined a sort of 'smell'?
Really.... It's not personal....... It's just me passing limitation, or time, or whatever....... get over it!

Meunster

Quote from: Lake of Lethe on August 02, 2015, 09:40:04 PM
Hi Meunster, sorry but isnt 'fap' a type of fart? I thought that emote (first time I have ever used that word, coolish or not) defined a sort of 'smell'?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fap
Poe's law ;)

Lake of Lethe

Oh.... my bad as is said. I would feel silly but this dislocated semblance of a perpetual spiral, pretending to be a 'life' means I will only do it again at some point in the past.

Thanks anyway, I will attempt to remember.... or is that recall forgetting?

Not fapping

lake
Really.... It's not personal....... It's just me passing limitation, or time, or whatever....... get over it!

Meunster

Quote from: Lake of Lethe on August 02, 2015, 09:57:33 PM
Oh.... my bad as is said. I would feel silly but this dislocated semblance of a perpetual spiral, pretending to be a 'life' means I will only do it again at some point in the past.

Thanks anyway, I will attempt to remember.... or is that recall forgetting?

Not fapping

lake

can you hook me up with some weed?
Poe's law ;)

Lake of Lethe

Quote from: Meunster on August 02, 2015, 10:01:03 PM

Sorry but I just cleared the garden (took it all down the local council refuse center), although I have some roses on my piano....... but I have heard that tulips on a organ are preferred?

ta ta.... bing bing

Would this be a correct time to use the "Fap" emote?

colour me purple

lake

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lake of Lethe on August 02, 2015, 10:27:18 PM

Sorry but I just cleared the garden (took it all down the local council refuse center), although I have some roses on my piano....... but I have heard that tulips on a organ are preferred?

ta ta.... bing bing

colour me purple

lake

Hey do you by any chance sell organic cotton candy at Last Thursday on Alberta? Are you a friend of the Black community?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MMIX on August 02, 2015, 10:13:26 AM
"9 the number....no shit"

Actually, Lake of Lethe, this really is shit, and a total waste of your/our time. Sorry man but that's just the way it is.

See 9 is just an upside down 6, and there's nothing at all interesting about 6's, is there? No there really, really isn't.
Unless you chose a more angular 9, but then when you turn that one upside down all you get is a b; and that isn't even a number at all :(

Have you considered taking up macrame?

For this, I am unblocking you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 04, 2015, 02:00:31 AM
Quote from: Lake of Lethe on August 02, 2015, 10:27:18 PM

ta ta.... bing bing

colour me purple

lake

Hey do you by any chance sell organic cotton candy at Last Thursday on Alberta? Are you a friend of the Black community?

:lulz:
Molon Lube