News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

This just in - worst comic strip ever to end....YAY!

Started by Mangrove, August 12, 2010, 10:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Doktor Howl

Jesus Christ, it's about time.

FAMILY CIRCUS, YOU'RE NEXT!   :argh!:
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Yay! 

Time for Marmaduke and Beetle Bailey to go too.  The former has never been funny and the latter stopped being funny about ten years ago. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Elder Iptuous

ooooh!
that makes my heart sing!
i haven't ready a sunday funnies for years now, but the loathing that strip stirred in me when i was younger still sits in my belly like a stone.
we are finally free of that cursed thing?!
hallelujah!

AFK

so, with that extra space just lying around, I think it's time for Gary Larson to come out of retirement. 

President Television

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 13, 2010, 04:19:38 PM
so, with that extra space just lying around, I think it's time for Gary Larson to come out of retirement. 

Yeah. Then when they get rid of Hagar, we'll see about bringing back Bill Watterson.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cramulus

The comic strip also provided her with a great vehicle to vent, she said.

"You can go bathing suit shopping and come home and ... get back at the swimwear industry," Guisewite said.

SHE REALLY STUCK IT TO THE SWIMWEAR INDUSTRY

Prince Glittersnatch III

The only way this could be better is if it was replaced by "Realfield"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 13, 2010, 10:50:03 AM
Yay! 

Time for Marmaduke and Beetle Bailey to go too.  The former has never been funny and the latter stopped being funny about ten years ago. 

Yeah, Beetle Bailey Seems really wrong when we are actually involved in a military conflict.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

AFK

Well, it's not so much that as it just simply doesn't have any good gags.  It's like the same two or three story lines over and over again.  I think it pretty much got ruined after they made the Saturday Morning cartoon version. 

Jasper

This is great news.  I'm actually going to have a party for this.