News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Fashion Design: Steampunk

Started by Kaienne, September 25, 2007, 06:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Yay for the scruffy, little, attention seeking urchin. Congratumalations on another fucking HUAWGE fread of fail. :lulz:
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Triple Zero

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 09:12:21 AMSuu: "[D]o some research before pompously asserting that you're part of a certain fashion stereotype" is not an opinion, it is a command, and a rude and undiplomatic one at that. You've pointed out that J was wrong, and J acknowledged it. You won, you can stop being a sandy cunt now. My incredulousness was more geared towards the brazenness of how you said it, not what you said.

you keep referring to yourself as J.

suu talks "brazen" when arguing with someone who is totally uninformed about a certain fashion genre.

it appears to me you55/45're measuring with two scales:

on the one hand you(1) keep deforming youro_O language in the most absurdist (to me) ways, yet fully expect us to pay attention to the message, not the packaging.

on the other hand, you should be a bit familiar with this board by now, that is afterall partly dedicated to a Goddess of Strife, yet y0*u throw a big fit when someone gives -you their opinion (yes opinion) in a packaging you don't like.

PS i'm not sure how long i can keep up this pronoun thing. how do i signify the second genitive case when referring to the sexless physical/emo male part in the future tense with the purple numeral subscript without also making a forward reference to the erotic passive female in the possessive case?
i mean, i wouldn't want to offend _you by addressing y.ou in the wrong way, of course.

but i'm not enough of a cunning linguist to pull this off, i'm afraid.

a friend of mine studies Finno-Ugric languages (Hungarian and Finnish), they have at least 23 different cases for pronouns, maybe she (just she) can help out here.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 26, 2007, 01:20:54 AM
Being Canadian is not an excuse. There's alternatives I'm sure. (Hot Topic IS owned by Gap..)

Actually, after thinking about it for a minute, I think it would consider being Canadian an excuse.

For just about everything.

PS - if you're homeless, how are you affording hormone therapy?

AFK

LOL, I came to work today in Steampunk.
My co-workers all pointed and laughed.
So no I'm de-pressed.

:mrgreen:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

lol i got it

but let me tell you this, don't worry too much about your self-esteem, punk.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Triple Zero

AFK

You R makin me Steamed!!!!!!   Grrrr!
:argh!:

I love that smiley. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Kaienne on September 25, 2007, 02:53:19 PM
YES. I'm genderqueer. It makes you uncomfortable. I GET IT. THANK YOU.

Who said I'm uncomfortable with it?

You miss my.... well, everything, as usual.

What I am saying is you act cute and dance around questions like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but you are not both genders. You can dress like a girl, you can draw yourself as a girl, you can make stupid comments, but these things do not make you a girl.
You are a male. You want to be a girl. I answered the question that you avoided.
This space for rent.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on September 25, 2007, 06:05:42 PM
you still didnt answer my question

chick or dude?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Told you, biomale.
Why can't you just fucking say it?

Also: Steampunk brings visions of the the Will Smith version of Wild Wild West.
Or the second level on Champions of Norath 2.
This space for rent.

Payne

Hunter, can you be my cultural advisor, Kplz?

LMNO

IZ IT TIEM TO HAVE GIANT ROBOT SPIDERZ NOW?

Cain

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

Cain

Quote from: hunter s.durden on September 26, 2007, 02:23:01 PM
Am I wrong?

I dont think so.  I just think Google sucks veiny drifter cock for meth.

LMNO

Nope.
The TV show was essentially a sci fi show dressed up as a western.

Makes sense the crap-ass movie would take that further.