News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Two Thousand and Nein

Started by AFK, March 10, 2009, 03:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

It has been noted that the Chinese have already claimed this year as the year of the Ox. The GCG is fully aware of this. However, in keeping with the non-existant traditions, they can't actually be bothered to do anything about it. As such, you are encouraged to observe whichever suits you the best, just so long as you don't pester them about it. Thank you and so on.

Rev. What's-His-Name? former official fill-in spokesman and current bearer of blather for the Germain Cabal of Germans.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Furtive is one of my  favorite words; it sounds like what it means.

I'm doing a shitty job of not doing anything this year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

The GCG acknowledges this difficulty and has scheduled a meeting to discuss a focus group for a blue-ribbon commission that will be proposed at the next meeting. 

Rev. What's-His-Name? appointed cheerleader and motivational speaker for the GCG. 

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 10, 2009, 08:29:29 PM
It has been noted that the Chinese have already claimed this year as the year of the Ox. The GCG is fully aware of this. However, in keeping with the non-existant traditions, they can't actually be bothered to do anything about it. As such, you are encouraged to observe whichever suits you the best, just so long as you don't pester them about it. Thank you and so on.

Rev. What's-His-Name? former official fill-in spokesman and current bearer of blather for the Germain Cabal of Germans.

Well, oxen do very little of anything.  So I guess it fits.

Detente?

AFK

The GCG only speak German.  And the only copy of the French to German dictionary is in some corner somewhere, we think.

Rev. What's-His-Name? designated looker for lost shit for the GCG. 

Jenne

But it's such a cool word! 

You = missing out

Iason Ouabache

:argh!:  It's the International Year of Astronomy!  The UN already claimed it!   :argh!:

Damned Krauts! 

Then again, space does have a lot of nothing.  Let's just combine the two.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘