News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

George Will goes Full Potato, says rape victims are privileged.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 10, 2014, 01:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

It continues:
http://jezebel.com/violence-against-women-will-end-when-you-sluts-get-marr-1588828277

QuoteThe Washington Post has just published an op-ed entitled "One way to end violence against women? Stop taking lovers and get married" (the paper later changed the headline). To that, I say: Washington Post: Stop Posting Bullshit And Set Yourself On Fire.

Less than 48 hours after posting an atrocious column by George Will, wherein the venerable conservative thought leader who has made a career out of being smugly wrong about everything called being a rape victim a "coveted status" and then dismissed the college sexual assault crisis as just another made up thing in Obama's America (TM), the Washington Post has outdone itself with a column by conservative think tank denizens W. Bradford Wilcox, (the director of the National Marriage Project) and Robin Fretwell Wilson (who endlessly beat the BUT RELIGIOUS LIBERTY!!! drum after New York legalized gay marriage in 2011) that claims — seriously, as far as I can gather — that the best way for women to avoid violence is to stop slutting around with "baby daddies" and get married. It's truly breathtaking in its idiocy.

Good if you're running low on rage.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

UB

Quote from: Cain on June 10, 2014, 08:57:31 AM
I'm pretty sure in those cases when women do lie about rape, it's not to gain "status" (except in some isolated and likely mentally disturbed individuals), but it's more about getting revenge on the person they are accusing.

Crazy talk, I know.  Women simply aren't that rational or motivated.

Holy Hell.

I have known some very witchy headed men. Im not even sure that an individuals sex influences what claims can be made in court. There are men who are not geared toward homosexual or bisexual tendencies who are very vindictive and erratically irrational in plotting revenge. Its been through direct experience and long term exposure to such that almost validates some of the more ridiculous accusations aired during trials made public.
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Luna

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 11, 2014, 11:35:15 AM
It continues:
http://jezebel.com/violence-against-women-will-end-when-you-sluts-get-marr-1588828277

QuoteThe Washington Post has just published an op-ed entitled "One way to end violence against women? Stop taking lovers and get married" (the paper later changed the headline). To that, I say: Washington Post: Stop Posting Bullshit And Set Yourself On Fire.

Less than 48 hours after posting an atrocious column by George Will, wherein the venerable conservative thought leader who has made a career out of being smugly wrong about everything called being a rape victim a "coveted status" and then dismissed the college sexual assault crisis as just another made up thing in Obama's America (TM), the Washington Post has outdone itself with a column by conservative think tank denizens W. Bradford Wilcox, (the director of the National Marriage Project) and Robin Fretwell Wilson (who endlessly beat the BUT RELIGIOUS LIBERTY!!! drum after New York legalized gay marriage in 2011) that claims — seriously, as far as I can gather — that the best way for women to avoid violence is to stop slutting around with "baby daddies" and get married. It's truly breathtaking in its idiocy.

Right...  Because husbands never rape or assault their wives.   :roll:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Luna on June 14, 2014, 11:51:36 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 11, 2014, 11:35:15 AM
It continues:

Right...  Because husbands never rape or assault their wives.   :roll:

I have a burning desire to invite this guy to a family reunion.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.