News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

The Divorce Chapel

Started by B23.77, August 02, 2004, 07:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~~~~Closed~~~~

Demon Seed #three

"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"

Donkeyotay

A burial at sea is befitting any good headless pirate

Demon Seed #three

Quote from: DonkeyotayA burial at sea is befitting any good headless pirate

if i mail him to you.. would you do the honors?

i'll chicken out
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"

Donkeyotay

Quote from: Demon seed#three
Quote from: DonkeyotayA burial at sea is befitting any good headless pirate

if i mail him to you.. would you do the honors?

i'll chicken out

Of coure I will! Maybe I will even take pictures.

Demon Seed #three

:shock: Donkey! shame on you....

you know we shouldn't talk about that kind of stuff here......

B23.77

We should only talk about demonseed's private secret #4 identity!

Anonymous

I was one drunken Apollo when I wrote the previous post.  #4 secret identity?  I doubt that I want to know because knowing is half the battle and when Armagedon's done, the world's done for.

Demon Seed #three

Quote from: AnonymousI was one drunken Apollo when I wrote the previous post.  #4 secret identity?  I doubt that I want to know because knowing is half the battle and when Armagedon's done, the world's done for.

Armagedon is coming.. it will be here sunday :twisted:

Marl Fublewonker

Darn! I was gonna go to the beach.

Schweinepriester G.

armageddons come and go but beaches will be here for a while
"...it would needlessly exclude IMPS implementations that
  may utilize sub-atomic monkeys and/or multiple universes;"
RFC 2795, section 4 (Infinite-TAG)

Horab Fibslager

you knwo that movie beaches is a sign of the apocalypse.
Hell is other people.

Demon Seed #three

beaches? that sounds nice...
maybe i'll hike out into the desert with a bottle of water and create one of my own!

:::Grabs sea shell, holding it up to her ear:::
8)

Donkeyotay

Marl Fublewonker

Just got back from the beach. And for a running count; two hours untill the armageddon.