News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Rant 1: todays kids are insane.(for the most part)

Started by bob-o, September 10, 2004, 10:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert Giles

I want my 13 inch barrel Colt 45 Long Breakaction Pistol, thank you.

I just hope the body modification trend gets pushed to an extreem that disgusts and horrifies us all.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Z¬?I just hope the body modification trend gets pushed to an extreem that disgusts and horrifies us all.

If I get my thirteen inch barrel colt fourty five break action pistol, be assured, there we be much that will disgust and horrify.

sakredchao

i don't want guns.

i just want to play electromagnetic golf to the rules of centrifugal bungle puppy.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

We're all DOOMED anyway. What's a stronger skullcap...nevermind. It would be more amusing. But we are still DOOMED.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Hotsumawhat about you?

Yeah. Him too.

Horab Fibslager

unelss he somehow becoems a celebrity, usurps lance bass adn micaheal jackson as teh premiere rich peopel who want to go into outerspace so abd they're willign to pay the russian government 20million dollars to send them off into space adn actually pay them the money. of course he'd ahve to die at soem point after actually get there.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerunelss he somehow becoems a celebrity, usurps lance bass adn micaheal jackson as teh premiere rich peopel who want to go into outerspace so abd they're willign to pay the russian government 20million dollars to send them off into space adn actually pay them the money. of course he'd ahve to die at soem point after actually get there.

Unless he gets devoured by a pack of claw shrimp, then he may just have to live in eternity as someone else's bowel function, or something. I dunno, perhaps it will be like a heaven.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Hotsumathats a statistical impossiblility.

statistics don't mean certainty

~~~~Closed~~~~

Rupert Giles

There are three kinds of liars.

Liars.
Damned Liars.
And Statisticians.