News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Fat Chicks

Started by gnimbley, October 14, 2004, 06:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

y'all are getting way too deep here...better stop before someone gets mad or their feelings get hurt...myself, I never do anything that might offend someone or hurt their feelings, cuz that would be mean and wrong.... 8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Trollax

Quote from: Graud the Greyface
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
there's dealing with and there's letting it go by unnoticed and unhindered. My ex is a very well defined (and I mean jaw-droppingly defined) 85 kilograms (190 pounds) I have a friend who is convinced she will be forever unlucky in love because she is a less-shapely girl of the same weight, her sister meanwhile, is a weight-obsessed 14-year-old model with an eating disorder.

Your "ex."  I see.  Not a terribly convincing endorsement.

unlike you gruad (as you're just a caricature) I can find many things about a person attractive and still not worry about whether or not other things could eventuate. I am 10,000 miles from my fiance, and unless I'm honest with myself about things like that I'm only going to go crazy or do something I'd later regret.
My Ex is my Ex because we wanted different things, I was looking for a serious, emotionally involved relationship, she was not. It's that simple. At that point in my life I was unable to provide her with the grounding and stability she needed and still be the class clown at the same time.

Quote from: Turd Fergusony'all are getting way too deep here...better stop before someone gets mad or their feelings get hurt...myself, I never do anything that might offend someone or hurt their feelings, cuz that would be mean and wrong.... 8)

To a certain degree: yes; to a certain degree: no.

I just think that what is and is not acceptable, in those terms, depends very heavily on who you're around. If I go downstairs, and tell my room-mates that we need to take care of the jewish problem, they dont think I'm an anti-semite. If I display that level of blatant insensitivity in public, it could get me shot.

Trollax

Quote from: Z¬?
Quote from: Turd Fergusony'all are getting way too deep here...better stop before someone gets mad or their feelings get hurt...myself, I never do anything that might offend someone or hurt their feelings, cuz that would be mean and wrong.... 8)

To a certain degree: yes; to a certain degree: no.

I just think that what is and is not acceptable, in those terms, depends very heavily on who you're around. If I go downstairs, and tell my room-mates that we need to take care of the jewish problem, they dont think I'm an anti-semite. If I display that level of blatant insensitivity in public, it could get me shot.

it is the extent to which they know you. There are lots of things I can get away with saying around my friends that would get my neck stretched elsewhere.

Sometimes, Its amazing how social conventions can make a person reluctant to quote Samuel L. Jackson.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

do you love me?!?!?

If I call you a half pint am I makeing fun of you cause you are small?!?!?

On little house on the prairy it was used as a term of enderment.

so yes we already heard that sometimes people enjoy a little f*ck with a " fat chick"

did you catch that they  Enjoyit... at least while it's going on ...

later they would rather not be seen with her... this speaks to the emotional maturity of the individual...

acctept that they are that way and move on... it is not the actions of others but our response... I think under normal curcumstances even sssbella could tell you that.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Hoshiko

"So I take a few steps back, and put on a wider lens..."

Duke Mu of Chin said to Po Lo: "You are now advanced in years. Is there any member of your family whom I could employ to look for horses in your stead?" Po Lo replied: "A good horse can be picked out by it's general build and appearance. But the superlative horse-one that raises no dust and leaves no tracks-is something evanescent and fleeting, elusive as thin air. The talents of my sons lie on a lower plane altogether; they can tell a good horse when they see one, but they cannot tell a superlative horse. I have a friend, however, one Chiu-fang Kao, a hawker of fuel and vegetables, who in things appertaining to horses is nowise my inferior. Pray see him."

Duke Mu did so, and subsequently dispatched him on the quest for a steed. Three months later, he returned with the news that he had found one. "It is now in Shach'iu," he added. "What kind of horse is it?" asked the Duke. "Oh, it is a dun-colored mare," was the reply. However, someone being sent to fetch it, the animal turned out to be a coal-black stallion! Much displeased, the Duke sent for Po Lo. "That friend of yours," he said, "whom I commissioned to look for a horse, has made a fine mess of it. Why, he cannot even distinguish a beast's color or sex! What on earth can he know about horses?" Po Lo heaved a sigh of satisfaction. "Has he really got as far as that?" he cried. "Ah, then he is worth ten thousand of me put together. There is no comparison between us. What Kao keeps in view is the spiritual mechanism. In making sure of the essential, he forgets the homely details; intent on the inward qualities, he loses sight of the external. He sees what he wants to see, and not what he does not want to see. He looks at things he ought to look at, and neglects those that need not be looked at. So clever a judge of horses is Kao, that he has it in him to judge something better than horses."

When the horse arrived, it turned out indeed to be a superlative animal.

"Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin world go round." - Queen

"We are made of star-stuff" - Carl Sagan

Hoshiko, proud of her genetic Ba-dunka-dunk
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

East Coast Hustle

most excellent story!!

LONG LIVE BA-DUNK!!!!

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Trollax

http://www.illwillpress.com/jigg.html

I swear, Devil Squerrel is an agent of foamy...