News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

The Confessional is OPEN.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 04, 2011, 06:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on November 11, 2011, 02:29:48 PM
Last night I shouted "Maggie Thatcher" at Payne to slow down his release of fluids. I did it too late and he was mid cum-face. Not sure if sinful or epic.

Epic.

If more people did this, the world would be a better place (ie, there'd be less new people on it).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Last night I shouted "Maggie Thatcher" at Payne to slow down his release of fluids. I did it too late and he was mid cum-face. Not sure if sinful or epic.

Pixie wins everything, forever. :mittens:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2011, 02:42:25 PM

This is quite possible the best thing I've read in years.

Ranks right up there with Dok doin' it to the tune of Mosselman.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 11, 2011, 04:13:04 PM
Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2011, 02:42:25 PM

This is quite possible the best thing I've read in years.

Ranks right up there with Dok doin' it to the tune of Mosselman.

OH, SHIT.  I GOTTA DO THAT WITH THE NEW WIFE.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Triple Zero

:lulz:

Maybe one day when I'm your age I'll have the ... je ne sais quois to pull that off
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 11, 2011, 07:59:58 PM
:lulz:

Maybe one day when I'm your age I'll have the ... je ne sais quois to pull that off

What's that in English?

And when you're my age, you'll need to pull more than that off.  I shall spare you the horrible details.

Triple Zero

No you didn't, I saw that Youtube clip remember! :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 11, 2011, 08:20:07 PM
No you didn't, I saw that Youtube clip remember! :lulz:

I enjoyed doing that.

Because I'm a bad person.

Luna

Roger is a unit of measurement for horrible.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

:postpics:

Edit;   :oops: pics=/=Pix.  Just wordplay. I Certainly don't wan't anyone to think I wish to see Paynes 'cum-face' under any circumstances. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Payne

LMNO

BadBeast

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 12, 2011, 03:05:43 PM
Speak for yourself, BadBeast.
I wouldn't pressuuume to speak for anyone else. Well, unless I was shit stiring. Or Trolling. Or even just bored.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Triple Zero