News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Now I've seen 2 men resurrect in 2 days. One I know FOR SURE was dead. I can't even say I know that for sure about Jesus! I quit! No more theology. I've seen too much. Death is not supposed to be a "revolving door" system!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Chelagoras The Boulder

Apparently, death now works on comicbook continuity rules.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I think I might have picked a fight with my only Army buddy who is also an Atheist.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: N E T on September 14, 2015, 05:39:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2015, 05:33:23 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 14, 2015, 05:06:24 AM
OH FUCK, HE'S BACK.

It's the reboot.  Me, Batman, and half a dozen soap opera characters.

:banana:

Glad to see you, too.  I shall ask Richter to use the small thumbscrews on you.  We've cut the thread down some.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

Guess who's back? Back again?
Roger's back, tell a friend.
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

(TGRR)
Dok created a monster, cause nobody wants to
See SCIENCE! no more, they want Holy, he's chopped liver.
Well if you want Holy, this is what we'll give ya,
A little bit of PILLZ mixed with some hard liquor
Some benzos that'll brainfart my art quicker than the
Schlock when I get locked at the hospital by the Doktor when I'm not cooperating
Then I'm knocking the coffin while he's operating (hey!)
You waited this long now start crusading 'cause I'm back,
I'm on the rack and Gospel-braying
I know you talk about "Bob," Ms. Haywire, but your wallet's Slack problem's Holy Fire.
So the FB scene won't let me preach or let me be me so let me see
They tried to shut me down, Disco '13, but it feels un-Holy without me
So come on, bourbon on your lips, fuck that,
Blow out your shit, get hair on your tits and get ready 'cause this shit's about to get heavy
I just howled from the rooftops:
FUCK YOU LILLY!

Now this looks like my century so everybody just screech at me
'Cause we need a little less heresy,
'Cause it feels un-Holy without me

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: President Television on September 14, 2015, 05:47:23 AM
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

(TGRR)
Schlock when I get locked at the hospital by the Doktor when I'm not cooperating
I know you talk about "Bob," Ms. Haywire, but your wallet's Slack problem's Holy Fire.
Blow out your shit, get hair on your tits and get ready 'cause this shit's about to get heavy
FUCK YOU LILLY!

:spittake:

The Good Reverend Roger

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Chelagoras The Boulder

(TGRR)
FUCK YOU LILLY!

:mittens:
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Wizard Joseph

(TGRR)
FUCK YOU LILLY!

:lulz: :lulz: Fuckin' Amazing!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Day has been insanely busy. Got a call from the grocery chain's HR rep and interview set for Thrs morning! If they can make a better offer I'm gone. If not, gonna stack up as much overtime as I reasonably can and jump elsewhere. Never lived outside Wisconsin. Kind of tired of it. We shall see!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl