Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Warning: May also simulate the feeling of gonorrhea.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on June 09, 2014, 04:32:39 PM
Warning: May also simulate the feeling of gonorrhea.

I'M ALRIGHT WITH THAT.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

And at least you won't fall out of bed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 09, 2014, 04:37:19 PM
And at least you won't fall out of bed.

Sez you.  Anyway, *I* am not having a bad day...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I'd also like to point out that jalepenos have, like, a really small diameter, even when hollowed out.

Either that, or I'm the next John Holmes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 09, 2014, 04:54:30 PM
I'd also like to point out that jalepenos have, like, a really small diameter, even when hollowed out.

Either that, or I'm the next John Holmes.

You split a few and use duct tape.  Which also helps to keep you from chickening out.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!