News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

out of context text message thread!

Started by trillian, August 05, 2008, 03:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

"thats honestly the most metal thing that humans have ever done.  it was a big powerful train that ran on the dead."

Jasper

"Try it.  Try calling someone brotato chip.  Tell them to chillax, when they get irritated.  Act completely calm.

Its so erotic."

Doktor Howl

"I had a reply to you in my outbox, but I didn't send it."

Molon Lube

BadBeast

You must have misheard me, when you thought I said "I fucking love you" what i actually said was "I love fucking you". So I'm terribly sorry, but you're dumped. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on June 08, 2010, 07:03:18 AM
"Try it.  Try calling someone brotato chip.  Tell them to chillax, when they get irritated.  Act completely calm.

Its so erotic."

Oh shit, this actually made me choke on my cracker a little.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Bump for:

"Wut is it called when u push so hard ur ass false out?  refering to ur ems call a few months ago."
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Disco Pickle

Its so erotic."

one of mine this week from my sister:

*not sure what broseph means..  is that something stupid like combining bro and the name joseph?  god that's stupid.  I hope you don't call people that to their face*

:lulz:
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: BadBeast on September 04, 2010, 05:28:54 PM
An Ass Tulip?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ass+tulip

I think he was referring to prolapse, which was the ems call I got.  But I think the term I used to describe it to him was meat sock.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

BadBeast

Jasper

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on September 04, 2010, 05:32:12 PM

Its so erotic."

one of mine this week from my sister:

*not sure what broseph means..  is that something stupid like combining bro and the name joseph?  god that's stupid.  I hope you don't call people that to their face*

:lulz:

Douchey neologisms FTW. 

Actually, that gives me an idea...

Bu🤠ns

"It's through you guys that I'm able to touch that place inside myself called love.  I think I learned that when I stopped being in love with you to being with you ... in love. Or in the presence of love.  Then that presence took th forms of my children and the whole thing is happening all over again."

Jasper

Sounds like the keyboard's been drinking again.

the dreadful hours

i tried but the door wouldnt let me open it

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."