I'm tripping on corn syrup, ask me anything.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 08, 2010, 03:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Freeky

BabylonHoruv

Why? Why would you ever do such a thing?  Everyone knows grocery store highs aren't worth it.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cain

Once you develop Type 2 diabeetus, can we use your urine to make whiskey?

Eater of Clowns

Why the hell would you do that?  If you're going to trip on anything, trip on real sugar.  It's less likely to have lasting effects on your health because it's metabolized differently from corn syrup.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Dude, you guys just don't understand. It's like, a LIFE CHANGING SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE, man. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Elder Iptuous

wtf is going on with his man boob?  i cant tell whether it's necrotic or he just threw out on it....

Freeky

Quote from: Iptuous on September 08, 2010, 08:32:33 PM
wtf is going on with his man boob?  i cant tell whether it's necrotic or he just threw out on it....

Just looks like a bruise to me.

Eater of Clowns

Who are you guys to judge?  You all eat food to sustain yourselves, and that is absolutely no different from someone who abuses it to potential lasting effects.  Bunch of hypocrites.  Tripping on corn syrup is the exact same thing as eating a fresh blueberry muffin in the morning.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Quote from: Xochipilli on September 08, 2010, 08:24:54 PM
Why? Why would you ever do such a thing?  Everyone knows grocery store highs aren't worth it.

DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME WITH THAT SHIT! I'M A MERICAN! MY RIGHT!

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 08, 2010, 08:30:15 PM
Why the hell would you do that?  If you're going to trip on anything, trip on real sugar.  It's less likely to have lasting effects on your health because it's metabolized differently from corn syrup.

YOUR SCIENCE IS GAY AIDS MOTHERFUCKER! AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS A SUGAR HIGH. THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 08, 2010, 08:32:33 PM
Dude, you guys just don't understand. It's like, a LIFE CHANGING SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE, man. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

SEE THAT? YEAH.

Quote from: Iptuous on September 08, 2010, 08:32:33 PM

YOU MEAN MY MAN PEC? YEAH, THAT'S A MANSTAIN! YOU GET IT FROM BEING MANLY! JEALOUS MUCH?

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 08, 2010, 08:33:54 PM
Who are you guys to judge?  You all eat food to sustain yourselves, and that is absolutely no different from someone who abuses it to potential lasting effects.  Bunch of hypocrites.  Tripping on corn syrup is the exact same thing as eating a fresh blueberry muffin in the morning.

I AM THE LAW!