News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Iran to Ban Dogs

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, April 20, 2011, 02:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

Wouldn't excessively long sideburns eventually be considered having a beard? 

Personally I think this law is silly.  But then again so is policing petty things like hairstyles. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

LMNO

I dunno.  A ban on fauxhawks might be worthwhile...

Kurt Christ

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 20, 2011, 09:30:25 PM
A ban on fauxhawks only hides the symptoms, and would let the unclean (those who would willingly wear a fauxhawk) walk undetected among the pure.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Dysnomia

previous boyfriend was a huge fan of those.  It's amazing we couldn't last....

It's ok though, he rebounded with a 17 year old.   :vom:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Luna

Quote from: Dysnomia on April 20, 2011, 09:47:52 PM

Erp.  Had one of mine do that, too.  I was 18, he was 26 (I didn't realize when we started dating, BOY did Dad twitch).  When we broke up, he went for the girl who babysat for his sister's kids.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Luna on April 20, 2011, 09:49:53 PM
Quote from: Dysnomia on April 20, 2011, 09:47:52 PM

Erp.  Had one of mine do that, too.  I was 18, he was 26 (I didn't realize when we started dating, BOY did Dad twitch).  When we broke up, he went for the girl who babysat for his sister's kids.

Note to self: If I ever have a daughter Im going to ban her from dating men with Fauxhawks.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Slyph

There's a lot of Hadith where Muhammad (pbuh) says you should only have dogs for hunting and guarding your flock. He straight up says "kill every all-black dog" as well. Hated dogs.

There's a Hadith that says if you're praying and a Dog gets between you and Mecca and it's closer to you than a stone's throw, it cancels out the prayer.

Narrated 'Aisha: "The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him.""

BadBeast

And Mullets. I'd be up for a ban on mullets.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Jenne

GAH. :x

But you know, I keep saying, you wanna defeat Al Qaida and the Talibs in Afghanistan, send in a legion of cats and dogs.  Srsly.  They'll all run screaming like little girls with their hands up in the air, and will GIVE THE FUCK UP.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Slyph on April 20, 2011, 11:23:55 PM
There's a lot of Hadith where Muhammad (pbuh) says you should only have dogs for hunting and guarding your flock. He straight up says "kill every all-black dog" as well. Hated dogs.

There's a Hadith that says if you're praying and a Dog gets between you and Mecca and it's closer to you than a stone's throw, it cancels out the prayer.

Narrated 'Aisha: "The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him.""

I love the idea of your prayers being like a radio signal thats actually physically traveling to Mecca.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on April 21, 2011, 05:06:13 AM

I love the idea of your prayers being like a radio signal thats actually physically traveling to Mecca.

I love the idea that a dog, monkey, or woman walking in front of a praying person will jam the communication.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Aloe on April 21, 2011, 05:48:40 AM

I love the idea that a dog, monkey, or woman walking in front of a praying person will jam the communication.

Wouldn't that mean that NONE of their prayers ever reach Mecca?

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on April 21, 2011, 05:50:09 AM

That would seem logical - maybe there's something that annuls the annulment?   :lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Aloe on April 21, 2011, 05:51:13 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on April 21, 2011, 05:50:09 AM

That would seem logical - maybe there's something that annuls the annulment?   :lulz:

PRAYERS HOW DO THEY FUCKING WORK????

Telarus

Thar's Ubengis in the PRAYER supply!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!