News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Some notes on the PD old-timers.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2012, 07:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 17, 2012, 01:38:05 AM
Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 17, 2012, 01:35:52 AM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 06:44:21 PM
DA RULEZ:  To be considered for a bio, you have to have been a member since 2006/2007 under your current account, and you have to have posted within the last 90 days.

Wait, then I should know everyone you're posting about.
Who is Sita?

Well, you might, if you hadn't fucked off for 20 years.

Sita is a member of PD, and has been since 2007.

Well this one somehow escaped my notice.
I remember everyone else (basically).

And for the record I do the disappear thing in real life, too. It's part of my charm/ annoying nature.
Right now people IRL are wondering where the fuck I went. PD is the other side of the coin.
This space for rent.

Sita

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 17, 2012, 01:35:52 AM
DA RULEZ:  To be considered for a bio, you have to have been a member since 2006/2007 under your current account, and you have to have posted within the last 90 days.

Wait, then I should know everyone you're posting about.
Who is Sita?
*waves* I'm one of the more quiet folks here. It's understandable if you don't know me :)
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Kai

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 17, 2012, 12:54:51 AM
By the way, your status is now:

2002/2003:  Ancient Wiseguy (Since I'm the only actual ancient wiseguy left of the originals, time for some "new" blood.

2004/2005:  Civil War Veteran

2006/2007:  Old-timer

2008/2011:  Regular

2012:  WHo the fuck did you say you were, again?

Yeah, I guess "Civil War Veteran" fits, though the last 8 years have kind of blurred the context of that mess for me.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Aucoq

Ha ha, these are awesome, Man Yellow!  I especially loved Nigel's.  The idea of a "ziplock human being" and being able to grow extra orifices is a wonderful mixture of disgusting and hilarious.  When I think about it I cringe and laugh at the same time.   :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was rather fond of that one, myself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Sita on October 17, 2012, 02:50:52 AM
*waves* I'm one of the more quiet folks here. It's understandable if you don't know me :)

Write more.
There's no sense in being quiet.
Not when there are carnivals to talk about.

I'd wave back but I can't get these dick pictures to upload.
This space for rent.

LHX

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on October 17, 2012, 04:11:13 AM

2002/2003:  Ancient Wiseguy (Since I'm the only actual ancient wiseguy left of the originals, time for some "new" blood.

Yeah, I guess "Civil War Veteran" fits, though the last 8 years have kind of blurred the context of that mess for me.

holy shit -

the civil war era - that shit was a riot

people were catching mad feelings

getting into fights here and posting their emotions on myspace

lol classic
neat hell

Verbal Mike

Quote from: Man Green on October 16, 2012, 05:35:06 PM
Holy shit!  :lulz: :lulz: I love this!

Durnit, I signed up with this account 19 days too late. :argh!:
(I had a different account a year or two earlier where I think all I did was ask if anyone knows where I can buy the PD in the part of the USA I was then about to visit. :lulz:)
But don't mind me - keep going!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cain

Quote from: LHX on October 17, 2012, 06:52:14 AM

holy shit -

lol classic

Wait, when did you reappear?  Not that I'm not happy to see you in these parts again, just surprised.

LHX

Quote from: Cain on October 17, 2012, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: LHX on October 17, 2012, 06:52:14 AM

holy shit -

lol classic

Wait, when did you reappear?  Not that I'm not happy to see you in these parts again, just surprised.

had to reach out to LMNO

he was trying to pretend he didnt know me -
neat hell

LMNO

I forgots his IRL name on FB.

LMNO
Brain like a sieve.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aucoq the Fairy Queen on October 17, 2012, 05:19:33 AM
Ha ha, these are awesome, Man Yellow!  I especially loved Nigel's.  The idea of a "ziplock human being" and being able to grow extra orifices is a wonderful mixture of disgusting and hilarious.  When I think about it I cringe and laugh at the same time.   :lol:

Oh, hey, YOU'RE from 2007.

ETA for LHX.  You're in too, bucko.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Aucog actually IS a chicken.  A product of early CIA experiments, Aucog is the first weaponized barnyard animal.  As a result of these experiments, Aucog is all three genders.  Male, female, and the other one that nobody talks about, and even the CIA just gave up on pronouns entirely and refer to Aucog as "Aucog".  Aucog is kept safe by means of a constant Thorazine drip, which limits Aucog's freakouts - and bodycount - to an acceptable limit.  Aucog's favorite color is axe murder, and Aucog's hobby is using local politicians as toilet paper.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

LHX is the alien love baby of John Glenn and an extra-terrestrial being that appeared to him in the form of Angela Davis.  LHX is, however, illegal in all 50 states, Guam, and Peurto Rico, as he does not meet FDA requirements.  LHX can be illegally obtained in Mexico and certain Asian countries, though "caveat emptor" definitely applies, as the LHX obtained is almost always cut with baking soda or worse.  LHX abuse is reported as rising in rural areas, but more sophisticated drug users in urban areas won't go near him.  Our own RWHN has counseled against LHX as a "gateway drug", and there is some statistical evidence that shows that LHX use can lead to harder drugs, like aspirin and potassium cyanide.  Consult your prescriber before taking LHX.  You should not take LHX if you are pregnant, lactating, or respiring.  Side affects may include rectal bleeding, sudden death, or urges to join right wing cults.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 17, 2012, 07:03:41 PM
LHX is the alien love baby of John Glenn and an extra-terrestrial being that appeared to him in the form of Angela Davis.  LHX is, however, illegal in all 50 states, Guam, and Peurto Rico, as he does not meet FDA requirements.  LHX can be illegally obtained in Mexico and certain Asian countries, though "caveat emptor" definitely applies, as the LHX obtained is almost always cut with baking soda or worse.  LHX abuse is reported as rising in rural areas, but more sophisticated drug users in urban areas won't go near him.  Our own RWHN has counseled against LHX as a "gateway drug", and there is some statistical evidence that shows that LHX use can lead to harder drugs, like aspirin and potassium cyanide.  Consult your prescriber before taking LHX.  You should not take LHX if you are pregnant, lactating, or respiring.  Side affects may include rectal bleeding, sudden death, or urges to join right wing cults.

This bit brought a smirk to my face.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS