News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

piece of fuck

Started by LHX, October 18, 2012, 05:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

the only thing that bugs me about this forum now is that every time i pop my head back in here over the last 3 years i get emotional and then i bounce because i feel soft and it affects what i do on the daily
neat hell

East Coast Hustle

Man, fuck that. Stop sweating it. Being able to be soft is one of the hardest things you can do.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 18, 2012, 06:02:48 AM
Man, fuck that. Stop sweating it. Being able to be soft is one of the hardest things you can do.

one day i need to be able to articulate my perspective on how valuable an online community can be

it bugs me in that it does not immediately add up in a nice logical way

this place quite literally kept me alive for like

fuckin 2 years

just trying to speculate on what 2005 - 2007 would have been like without this place and it looks monumentally uglier than it was

maybe thats what love is

ah well
neat hell

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: LHX on October 18, 2012, 06:10:21 AM

fuckin 2 years

just trying to speculate on what 2005 - 2007 would have been like without this place and it looks monumentally uglier than it was

maybe thats what love is

I'm liking this.

The Good Reverend Roger

maybe thats what love is

Might be.  Does PD stick to your face?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Occasionally, it burns my eyes.  Does that count?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 18, 2012, 02:57:12 PM
Occasionally, it burns my eyes.  Does that count?

No.  If nothing sticks to SOMEONE'S face, it isn't actually love.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

one day i need to be able to articulate my perspective on how valuable an online community can be

it bugs me in that it does not immediately add up in a nice logical way

fuckin 2 years

maybe thats what love is

ah well

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Love lifts us up where we belong,
Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high